Should I use unlimited revisions

chetanmaini627

Hi, I’m a new seller, joined Fiverr in august. I’m a graphics designer and a motion graphics artist. I checked some gigs of my competitor new sellers and they’re offering unlimited revisions to attract potential buyers. But unlimited revision means any buyer can ask for infinite no. of changes in the final order. Should I use the same tactic to attract more buyers like they’re doing or is it a risky thing like I’m thinking it might be. Please share your experience. Thanks

Hi, I’m a new seller, joined Fiverr in august. I’m a graphics designer and a motion graphics artist. I checked some gigs of my competitor new sellers and they’re offering unlimited revisions to attract potential buyers. But unlimited revision means any buyer can ask for infinite no. of changes in the final order. Should I use the same tactic to attract more buyers like they’re doing or is it a risky thing like I’m thinking it might be. Please share your experience. Thanks

But unlimited revision means any buyer can ask for infinite no. of changes in the final order. Should I use the same tactic to attract more buyers like they’re doing or is it a risky thing like I’m thinking it might be.

You are right. Unlimited revisions do mean that the buyer can keep asking for modifications or even for new things that are beyond what the scope of your gig is. I’ve seen some posts on the forum of sellers that went through some bad situations because they offered unlimited revisions.

unlimited revision is usually a trick that helps the seller to attract more buyers

It is, but I really don’t think is a good one.

Here’s a topic I think you should read to set your mind about it: very bad experience with a buyer

unlimited revision is usually a trick that helps the seller to attract more buyers.

so obviously buyers will select those sellers which give them more profit

unlimited revision is usually a trick that helps the seller to attract more buyers

Unlimited revisions can also attract scammers and people who don’t know what they want.

Plus, I think they make a seller look desperate and even unprofessional.

unlimited revision means any buyer can ask for infinite no. of changes in the final order. Should I use the same tactic to attract more buyers

Noooooooo! 🙀

You could be revising for the rest of your Fiverr Career when the buyer is actually cheating you and hoping you will simply cancel the order. 🤨

I have always offered only one revision, and I charge $5 for each additional revisions. I never had problems with getting orders.

Archived