Can make ads for my gigi on facebook?

dreammakers2000

Hi. This is the answer I got from Fiverr Support when I asked about the same thing. Hope it helps!

Hello Leo, You can certainly promote your Gigs on social media but you cannot use Google Adsense to do so. Facebook ads have been hit or miss as some sellers have been okay to do this while others get flagged by Facebook for violating their rules so it is up to you if you want to try their ads.

Hi. This is the answer I got from Fiverr Support when I asked about the same thing. Hope it helps!

Hello Leo, You can certainly promote your Gigs on social media but you cannot use Google Adsense to do so. Facebook ads have been hit or miss as some sellers have been okay to do this while others get flagged by Facebook for violating their rules so it is up to you if you want to try their ads.

so??

it;s ok or not ?

so??

it;s ok or not ?

Basically, what they are saying is:

Fiverr is ok with you advertising your gig on Facebook - but Facebook might not be. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Sharing your gig as a regular post on Facebook is something you can do, and should do. Using paid ads on Facebook… Nah, I wouldn’t recommend it. Even though Fiverr don’t mind if you do, Facebook might, and even if they don’t, it is insanely easy to burn your money with very little results using Facebook ads.

Basically, what they are saying is:

Fiverr is ok with you advertising your gig on Facebook - but Facebook might not be. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Sharing your gig as a regular post on Facebook is something you can do, and should do. Using paid ads on Facebook… Nah, I wouldn’t recommend it. Even though Fiverr don’t mind if you do, Facebook might, and even if they don’t, it is insanely easy to burn your money with very little results using Facebook ads.

ok thanks for replay 🙂

Archived