I am new seller but don't get order

erfan_kamrul

It took me just under 2 years to start getting a monthly flow or orders. I highly suggest going to buyer requests and responding to relevant ones as I did. It took me atleast 2 months to get my first order, 8 months to get another. Now that I have a few reviews I am ordered from more regularly (monthly).

Time and patience is my advice. One day you will get an order unexpectably without having been on fiverr for a few weeks.

It took me just under 2 years to start getting a monthly flow or orders. I highly suggest going to buyer requests and responding to relevant ones as I did. It took me atleast 2 months to get my first order, 8 months to get another. Now that I have a few reviews I am ordered from more regularly (monthly).

Time and patience is my advice. One day you will get an order unexpectably without having been on fiverr for a few weeks.

thanks foe your good advise

Hi

Thanks for journey Fiverr

Here some tips for you. 1. Active fiverr forum and spend here more time 2. Share your gig popular social media site 3. Everyday send buyer request

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for journey Fiverr

Here some tips for you. 1. Active fiverr forum and spend here more time 2. Share your gig popular social media site 3. Everyday send buyer request

Thanks

Good Reply… Thank you so much…

Hey , you suggested going to buyer requests. Can you suggest how to navigate to those ? I am also a new user and am not able to locate the available buyer requests

Archived