Could someone critique/review my gig?

amara_tan

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=anime&source=top-bar&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=anime

Remember, you need to consider more than your gig. You need to consider everyone else’s gigs. You have over 2000 competitors on Fiverr and you don’t differentiate yourself from them, plus have no way to stand out in search queries. And I don’t see evidence that there is even a demand for this kind of work. The supply seems to exceed it.

Hi @amara_tan

You should explain, the final .png resolution? How big is “high resolution” stand for?
and what did buyer need to provide before ordering?
What happend if buyer didn’t like your drawing?
How many revisions?

You need to make a full use from the description part.
Explain: Why people need this kind for services?
Why people need to hire you beside your competitor?
What if client need bulk order? Would you provide cheaper price?
etc etc.

Think like a novice buyer who didn’t know anything about your services, then you will know what information should provided.

Wish you luck,

Best regards,
Ridwan Sugi

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=anime&source=top-bar&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=anime

Remember, you need to consider more than your gig. You need to consider everyone else’s gigs. You have over 2000 competitors on Fiverr and you don’t differentiate yourself from them, plus have no way to stand out in search queries. And I don’t see evidence that there is even a demand for this kind of work. The supply seems to exceed it.

There is a demand for this type of work. People are just picky about how the work is presented and the different styles associated with it. What Amara needs is more information and needs a promising graphic look that will bring the attention of others. She is competing with other gigs, so we should tell her to put her best works on display, put more detail into the gig info, and so on. You seem to be successful with your gigs, so maybe you could shoot her a few pointers on what pulls people in other than the content of what is being provided. 🙂

There is a demand for this type of work. People are just picky about how the work is presented and the different styles associated with it. What Amara needs is more information and needs a promising graphic look that will bring the attention of others. She is competing with other gigs, so we should tell her to put her best works on display, put more detail into the gig info, and so on. You seem to be successful with your gigs, so maybe you could shoot her a few pointers on what pulls people in other than the content of what is being provided. 🙂

What I mean is demand on Fiverr.

Demand doesn’t just mean people want it. It means there is a need that isn’t being filled. If supply exceeds demand, there isn’t demand.

Archived