Experienced but new in fiverr

chandranath991

I may be give some tips but honestly i am new here also.But this are the few things i am trying to promote my gig:
1.I joined some Facebook group that are related to my gig then promote my gigs from there.
2.I create new thread or blog for some part of forums and highlight my gigs as a hyperlink.
As of today i got a client drop to my message and came from one of my promotion mention above this.
I tried also to check at-least 3 times in buyer request section menu and guest what i got 1 response out of 23 offer.Well i am happy for that,because i am only starting same like you.

Hope you got some idea , sorry for my English lol.

I may be give some tips but honestly i am new here also.But this are the few things i am trying to promote my gig:

1.I joined some Facebook group that are related to my gig then promote my gigs from there.

2.I create new thread or blog for some part of forums and highlight my gigs as a hyperlink.

As of today i got a client drop to my message and came from one of my promotion mention above this.

I tried also to check at-least 3 times in buyer request section menu and guest what i got 1 response out of 23 offer.Well i am happy for that,because i am only starting same like you.

Hope you got some idea , sorry for my English lol.

Never promote your gig in a Facebook Group. Ever. That is spam. Don’t tell people to do this, please.

People don’t want spam. They join Groups for community support and insights.

Posting your gig there is spamming. It’s really rude and unprofessional and will not get you sales.

Yes, it’s unethical to share your gigs in facebook groups. However, there are certain groups in which people look for sellers. For instance, if some posts “I need a logo and my budget is $abc,” then it is absolutely okay to avail this opportunity and draw the buyer to your Fiverr profile. That way, you can have a professional business deal.

Never promote your gig in a Facebook Group. Ever. That is spam. Don’t tell people to do this, please.

People don’t want spam. They join Groups for community support and insights.

You can’t call it spam, Mam. There is no harm in promoting your gigs. Social networks were created for promotional purposes. If it was spammy, Fiverr would have never facilitated us with the social share button on their site.

You can’t call it spam, Mam. There is no harm in promoting your gigs. Social networks were created for promotional purposes. If it was spammy, Fiverr would have never facilitated us with the social share button on their site.

Not how you were proposing it to be used. If you meant to only post in groups where that is accepted, you need to say that, otherwise people here will think posting it in Groups in general is okay.

I am a social media consultant. I know the value of social media when it is used effectively. What you are proposing for social does not generate leads. It doesn’t work that way.

Not how you were proposing it to be used. If you meant to only post in groups where that is accepted, you need to say that, otherwise people here will think posting it in Groups in general is okay.

I am a social media consultant. I know the value of social media when it is used effectively. What you are proposing for social does not generate leads. It doesn’t work that way.

Yes, I needed to mention it specifically.

Both of you are right, it may look spam if you just over use to post about your gig link.I joined from a certain groups related to my target client then when i got some chance to spot a potential client i do usually guide them about their needs and in case they are looking for enthusiast work that’s the time i propose my gig.

I am new in Fiverr. But I have 3 years of experiences in graphic designing. I did 5 works in Fiverr completely. Now I am getting a very less buyer request to send for work. What is the problem? Can anyone suggest to me?

Thank you!

Now I am getting a very less buyer request to send for work.

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Chandranath Babu

I would suggest to change the 27/7 support into 24/7 support. Your brochure example looks interesting, but I didn’t quite understand what is the end result that you deliver? A PDF?

Best regards from cloudy Germany,

Raimund Bauer 🙂

I will deliver source file which will probably Ai file. And thanks for your suggestions @crowdcompany

Archived