Fiverr Ruined my whole account

urban_creation6

Hello!
For over a year my best selling gig was on page 1 with 50+ orders in queue, all my stats were brilliant, everything was going well until this happened, all of sudden all my gigs are gone to last page without any reason. I asked CS many times but they dont help at all and not bothered. I asked them if its my performance which caused this, they said no. Now in 20 days my whole account is ruined, all gigs are at the end especially best selling one, Everyday i used to get many new orders now i dont even get 1 because buyers are not going to check gigs on last page which is probably 100th page.
Not sure what to do any more!!

Hello!

For over a year my best selling gig was on page 1 with 50+ orders in queue, all my stats were brilliant, everything was going well until this happened, all of sudden all my gigs are gone to last page without any reason. I asked CS many times but they dont help at all and not bothered. I asked them if its my performance which caused this, they said no. Now in 20 days my whole account is ruined, all gigs are at the end especially best selling one, Everyday i used to get many new orders now i dont even get 1 because buyers are not going to check gigs on last page which is probably 100th page.

Not sure what to do any more!!

my whole account is ruined

But let’s also not forget that fiverr also brought this success till this point to you.

Every other day, there are several sellers complaining (on the forum) that their gigs have moved to the last page. This leads to me to think that this is intentional (by design). Fiverr is probably rotating the gigs through all the pages so that all gigs get equal exposure. So long as your try and maintain all your performance stats at 100%, I think you will be able to get your gigs back to the first page (or closer to the first page).

When you say, “All my stats were brilliant,” do you mean that you had 100% order completion %, 100% on-time delivery %, 100% response rate, and 5.0 rating? If not, this might also be one of the reasons why your gigs were moved (even though Fiverr says no).

Welcome to the world of the Fiverr blacklist. I’m afraid that there is nothing that you can o but look for an alternative freelance platform. I know lots of people will say market your gigs, etc. However, my only buyers now asie from a few, are repeat buyers I have brought to Fiverr.

It is simply a case of adapt or die. 😦

Welcome to the world of the Fiverr blacklist. I’m afraid that there is nothing that you can o but look for an alternative freelance platform. I know lots of people will say market your gigs, etc. However, my only buyers now asie from a few, are repeat buyers I have brought to Fiverr.

It is simply a case of adapt or die. 😦

Welcome to the world of the Fiverr blacklist.

Do you believe there is a “blacklist” on Fiverr or it’s just the algorithm messing with lives?

Welcome to the world of the Fiverr blacklist.

Do you believe there is a “blacklist” on Fiverr or it’s just the algorithm messing with lives?

I believe there is a blacklist. Most sellers complaining about this have been sellers for a long time and have far superior reviews and social proof than the majority of their competitors. I think Fiverr wants these gigs as far away from the first pages as possible, in case they dissuade people from buying higher priced gigs.

I also had an experience where about a month ago a buyer sent me a message saying, “please let me know if you are available.” I was in the process of replying when they messaged me with “thanks,” then blocked me. (Presumably, they were annoyed that they did not get an instant response.)

Immediately, I stopped receiving new messages and orders. I’ve had 8 orders since then.

I believe there is a blacklist. Most sellers complaining about this have been sellers for a long time and have far superior reviews and social proof than the majority of their competitors. I think Fiverr wants these gigs as far away from the first pages as possible, in case they dissuade people from buying higher priced gigs.

I also had an experience where about a month ago a buyer sent me a message saying, “please let me know if you are available.” I was in the process of replying when they messaged me with “thanks,” then blocked me. (Presumably, they were annoyed that they did not get an instant response.)

Immediately, I stopped receiving new messages and orders. I’ve had 8 orders since then.

This is interesting. Let’s hope things change for the better, or go for an alternative (personal website, etc.).

my whole account is ruined

But let’s also not forget that fiverr also brought this success till this point to you.

not just fiverr but its also my hard work as well, fiverr dont just place you on first page from day 1. Also it doesnt mean that you treat your experienced sellers like this and chuck them to last page.

Many gigs on page 1 dont even move an inch, they are on exact same spots in past 20 days. Just certain gigs

Every other day, there are several sellers complaining (on the forum) that their gigs have moved to the last page. This leads to me to think that this is intentional (by design). Fiverr is probably rotating the gigs through all the pages so that all gigs get equal exposure. So long as your try and maintain all your performance stats at 100%, I think you will be able to get your gigs back to the first page (or closer to the first page).

When you say, “All my stats were brilliant,” do you mean that you had 100% order completion %, 100% on-time delivery %, 100% response rate, and 5.0 rating? If not, this might also be one of the reasons why your gigs were moved (even though Fiverr says no).

i understand that they are giving chances to new sellers but this doesnt mean you move your Experienced seller to last page with gigs who dont even have any reviews, no orders, nothing basically. This is just stupid and messed up.

Let the performance decide where gig should be, if is bad then it goes down gradually like 1 row down or 2/3/4 or page 2. Not from page 1 to page 100th . This doesnt make no sense to me.

Yes all stats are 100%, apart from 1 order completion is 99% where majority of orders were cancelled because buyers ordered by mistake and charged back with bank.

i understand that they are giving chances to new sellers but this doesnt mean you move your Experienced seller to last page with gigs who dont even have any reviews, no orders, nothing basically. This is just stupid and messed up.

Let the performance decide where gig should be, if is bad then it goes down gradually like 1 row down or 2/3/4 or page 2. Not from page 1 to page 100th . This doesnt make no sense to me.

Yes all stats are 100%, apart from 1 order completion is 99% where majority of orders were cancelled because buyers ordered by mistake and charged back with bank.

funny thing is i have showed all my stats for this year to CS, each month orders,revenues etc

up till Aug its very good! then a big big drop, literally everything is 0 even a stupid person would be able to tell there is something wrong, gigs simply cant drop down to 0 unless there is an issue. But CS said everything is perfect and normal. If it was normal then why in past 3 years there were no issues like this 😕

funny thing is i have showed all my stats for this year to CS, each month orders,revenues etc

up till Aug its very good! then a big big drop, literally everything is 0 even a stupid person would be able to tell there is something wrong, gigs simply cant drop down to 0 unless there is an issue. But CS said everything is perfect and normal. If it was normal then why in past 3 years there were no issues like this 😕

So many bad reviews during the last 4 weeks.

I assume the “hidden feedback” those buyers submitted painted an even worse image.

This is most likely what buried your gigs and not some conspiracy.

The reviews tell a story of consistent ball dropping from you and your team. And that’s the story that sticks since you did not respond to any one of them.

I assume the “hidden feedback” those buyers submitted painted an even worse image.

The reviews tell a story of consistent ball dropping from you and your team. And that’s the story that sticks since you did not respond to any one of them.

The reviews tell a story of consistent ball dropping from you and your team.

LOL You mean reviews like this one?

1390453142_Screenshotat2019-09-0817-08-07.png.e2a12edba51127554e0b5eb06bf1bbd9.png

By order volume and time on the site @urban_creation6 has far superior reviews and social proof behind her work than most Pro sellers. Even the 3-star reviewiers over the past month don’t actually sound that critical.

It clearly gets very cosy there appearing prominently in searches by default by having a Pro badge on your gig. However, that badge doesn’t give you the right to walk in on a high horse and announce on a public forum that a seller has ‘dropped the ball’ on their business when you don’t know anything about their business.

Your comments are both rude and somewhat defamatory.

last bad review was 3 weeks ago, when you are getting 50+ positive reviews this should not affect the gig like this, of course you cant keep everyone happy, even the Super seller, pro sellers etc get negative reviews literately every day.

Since past 4/5 years the way it work is when you are performing really bad then gig goes down few rows or max 1 page. NOT straight to last page.

This is NOT normal weather you agree or not.

This was widely discussed in your previous topic: Gig Disappeared all of sudden

yes whole point is to raise awareness of this issue, its not normal to chuck your experienced sellers to last page with new sellers who dont even have any reviews or orders.

Otherwise what is the point for sellers to work hard and get to page 1 when the final result will be this

yes whole point is to raise awareness of this issue, its not normal to chuck your experienced sellers to last page with new sellers who dont even have any reviews or orders.

Otherwise what is the point for sellers to work hard and get to page 1 when the final result will be this

yes whole point is to raise awareness of this issue,

If you type “gig on last page” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on this much discussed topic.

last bad review was 3 weeks ago, when you are getting 50+ positive reviews this should not affect the gig like this, of course you cant keep everyone happy, even the Super seller, pro sellers etc get negative reviews literately every day.

Since past 4/5 years the way it work is when you are performing really bad then gig goes down few rows or max 1 page. NOT straight to last page.

This is NOT normal weather you agree or not.

The key part of my “rude” and “defamatory” (as per @cyaxrex) comment was the hidden feedback thingie.

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

@cyaxrex not sure what buttons I pushed but I refuse to engage when my Pro badge is used as a red flag.

I am working just as hard as anybody and I am not trying to put OP down. I am offering some insight as to why it happened.

If you’d like I can post screenshots of the 12 or so really bad reviews that tell the story I was referring to.

And also re: that particular review

That’s actually the only one I paid no attention to.

yes whole point is to raise awareness of this issue

May I ask how many of your orders you deliver after you receive a reminder from Fiverr that you have 12-hours left to deliver?

Someone mentioned previously that this might be a factor in these cases. Almost all of my orders fall into this area, as I put a 1-day delivery time on most of my basic gigs.

Also, have you tried creating any new gigs recently? If so, you might want to conduct a wee experiment.

Basically, I decided to create new gigs targeted at niches where there are only a maximum of 3-pages of search results. I optimized each perfectly and tried to visibly offer a superior service to people already in those niches. What I have found, though, is that any gig I create always goes to the last page of any gig category automatically.

I have also noticed that gigs do move up a row (not a page) in searches when an order is marked as complete. However, if no new order is marked as complete within approximately 48-hours, gigs fall right back down. This is driving me crazy, considering thay one of my gigs is last on page 18 of the search. However, in between page 4 and page 18 where I am, there are pages and pages of gigs which have never made a single sale.

yes whole point is to raise awareness of this issue

May I ask how many of your orders you deliver after you receive a reminder from Fiverr that you have 12-hours left to deliver?

Someone mentioned previously that this might be a factor in these cases. Almost all of my orders fall into this area, as I put a 1-day delivery time on most of my basic gigs.

Also, have you tried creating any new gigs recently? If so, you might want to conduct a wee experiment.

Basically, I decided to create new gigs targeted at niches where there are only a maximum of 3-pages of search results. I optimized each perfectly and tried to visibly offer a superior service to people already in those niches. What I have found, though, is that any gig I create always goes to the last page of any gig category automatically.

I have also noticed that gigs do move up a row (not a page) in searches when an order is marked as complete. However, if no new order is marked as complete within approximately 48-hours, gigs fall right back down. This is driving me crazy, considering thay one of my gigs is last on page 18 of the search. However, in between page 4 and page 18 where I am, there are pages and pages of gigs which have never made a single sale.

Well my delivery time is 1 day so quite few orders, but i dont think that is the reason because for past 3 years i have done same thing which got me to the page 1.

nope i have not but i will try to create a new gig but to be honest at the moment i have no motivation left in me to start again from scratch. Because this gig i have spent day and night to deliver quality work and maintained my position on page 1. Obviously i understand when performance is bad gig goes down etc. My gig never moved to last page, it always moved like 1 row down or 1 row up.

Yes same it makes me really frustrated when i see gigs with 0 reviews and orders are above me.

For example if my performance is really really bad then its understandable but thats not the case at all. Few negative reviews in comparison to many positive reviews doesnt mean my gig should be at the end of the page.

I look at it this way - At least yours are showing up. When I went searching for mine this morning - not a ONE out of 58 pages showed up. My only income recently is from repeat clients who need regular monthly work.

I don’t know what I did to tick off Fiverr but ya know what, I just don’t care anymore! This is why Fiverr is not my main income. You just never know who or what may ruin you.

Well my delivery time is 1 day so quite few orders, but i dont think that is the reason because for past 3 years i have done same thing which got me to the page 1.

nope i have not but i will try to create a new gig but to be honest at the moment i have no motivation left in me to start again from scratch. Because this gig i have spent day and night to deliver quality work and maintained my position on page 1. Obviously i understand when performance is bad gig goes down etc. My gig never moved to last page, it always moved like 1 row down or 1 row up.

Yes same it makes me really frustrated when i see gigs with 0 reviews and orders are above me.

For example if my performance is really really bad then its understandable but thats not the case at all. Few negative reviews in comparison to many positive reviews doesnt mean my gig should be at the end of the page.

to be honest at the moment i have no motivation left in me to start again from scratch.

Yeah, I get that. It took me a while to jump in and try and revamp everything and create some new gigs. As it is, I definitely wish I hadn’t updated some of my older gigs. Since I have, they are getting way fewer clicks and impressions.

That said, I have had a few leads off new gigs I’ve created and I have a new gig I’m planning to role out which will be an automatic delivery gig, i.e. I’ll deliver as soon as I get an order. (Buyers will be fine with that as it will be a niche pre-written PLR article package gig.)

My hope is that if that gig garners some interest, I’ll be able to appease any algorithmic mini Satan who thinks I should be delivering faster.

After that though, I’m just leaving Fiverr to run in the background. I’m less motivated than I’ve ever been and looking back at the years of work put in… Yeah, it wasn’t worth it TBH.

The other option, of course, is to voluntarily disable your account, open a new one, and start all over again. Then you get all the cool rising talent and editors choice badges, as well as a limited period appearing prominently in searches. If definitely feels like Fiverr is trying to adopt an out with the old, in with the new strategy. In this case, it might pay to become a newbie. 😉

I look at it this way - At least yours are showing up. When I went searching for mine this morning - not a ONE out of 58 pages showed up. My only income recently is from repeat clients who need regular monthly work.

I don’t know what I did to tick off Fiverr but ya know what, I just don’t care anymore! This is why Fiverr is not my main income. You just never know who or what may ruin you.

i feel your pain mate!! this is why many sellers have left this and gone to different platforms. CS dont help you in any way, they will always look for reasons to target you. In my case they have made many mistakes and at the end they just say sorry. Now they started to disappear gigs like this.

Why cant they let us work in peace and let performance decide where gig position should be, not just chuck them to the end.

At least yours are showing up. When I went searching for mine this morning - not a ONE out of 58 pages showed up.

You might want to go to the help center and use the tool there to see if your gig is active.

54138927_Screenshotat2019-09-0818-17-43.png.3d5d12bba7fd21fe06f94e27f1e20f84.png

Twice last month this showed some of my gigs pending approval and, therefore, not visible in the search. However. on my gig page. all my gigs were listed as active.

At least yours are showing up. When I went searching for mine this morning - not a ONE out of 58 pages showed up.

You might want to go to the help center and use the tool there to see if your gig is active.

Twice last month this showed some of my gigs pending approval and, therefore, not visible in the search. However. on my gig page. all my gigs were listed as active.

Just did that, and all of them are active that should be… Just not showing up when I look for them. The kicker is that I am certain I saw the same gig appear multiple times in the search results … just on different pages. Not sure what that’s about but what I do know is that only my repeat clients have been keeping me from going under. I’ve just started another campaign and I’m hoping to lure some clients my direction.

We shall see!

Archived