Interactive Fiverr Gig Description!

tazzy_designs

I’ve seen it on a level 1 seller’s gig with 32 reviews on that gig.
I assume to get the stats you need enough recent reviews on a particular gig (probably those in the last 60 days) and also high enough figures for some stats. Maybe it only shows a percentage stat (like shown in the dashboard/analytics page) if it’s at least 95%.

Or maybe they’re still rolling it out to all sellers. Some of the things it says shouldn’t depend on recent orders but seem like all-time statements eg. " 100% of this seller’s customers said they would buy this service again.".

Hi, it’s me again! 🙂

This is a new feature that Fiverr has recently rolled out. It tends to show up on popular gigs which have received lots of orders.

There’s nothing you can do to manually add the feature to your gigs, I’m afraid.

This is a new feature that Fiverr has recently rolled out. It tends to show up on popular gigs which have received lots of orders.

Can the seller see it on their own gig? :thinking:

Good question. I’m not sure.

I can see the feature on your main gig. Can you see it, too?

No. You need to open your own gig in an incognito browser window. Apparently, Fiverr doesn’t want sellers to know what their own ratings are. :roll_eyes:

1229391913_Screenshotat2019-09-0917-12-55.png.06ba0029e595b594ab27e1e4d750d534.png

Also, the ratings aren’t 100% reliable. Either this or they are based on lifetime, not 60-day rating metrics.

I’ve only had 1 cancellation on this gig since May. However, my order completion rate is apparently just 95%,

No. You need to open your own gig in an incognito browser window. Apparently, Fiverr doesn’t want sellers to know what their own ratings are. :roll_eyes:

Also, the ratings aren’t 100% reliable. Either this or they are based on lifetime, not 60-day rating metrics.

I’ve only had 1 cancellation on this gig since May. However, my order completion rate is apparently just 95%,

Maybe it doesn’t show it to the nearest percentage but shows it as eg. “at least 95%” or “100%”, like in 5% increments, and like I said, maybe not show it if it’s less than 95%. 99% would probably still be shown as “at least 95%”.

Great help! 😘

I got this on one of my gigs recently. Very happy about it! I’m guessing there’s a few requirements to qualify for this, such as number of completed orders, positive reviews, and the “private response” that buyers can provide to Fiverr after completing an order.

I base this assumption on a couple of things. For example, my gig showed the following at the time of writing this post:

" Great Communicator

100% of recent customers said they had had excellent communication with smashradio."

Now - this is one of the questions asked to the buyer after the order is accepted, but that is never shown elsewhere. This would mean that the answers to those after-purchase questions go into creating something, and I’m guessing this is one of the areas where those replies are used.

Based on that, we can assume that you need at least a good amount of orders where the buyer has answered those questions, in order for Fiverr to have a basis for the highlights.

Also, if your stats aren’t that good, Fiverr probably won’t show them at all, because their number one goal is to sell gigs.

Anyway, I love this new feature!

I got this on one of my gigs recently. Very happy about it! I’m guessing there’s a few requirements to qualify for this, such as number of completed orders, positive reviews, and the “private response” that buyers can provide to Fiverr after completing an order.

I base this assumption on a couple of things. For example, my gig showed the following at the time of writing this post:

" Great Communicator

100% of recent customers said they had had excellent communication with smashradio."

Now - this is one of the questions asked to the buyer after the order is accepted, but that is never shown elsewhere. This would mean that the answers to those after-purchase questions go into creating something, and I’m guessing this is one of the areas where those replies are used.

Based on that, we can assume that you need at least a good amount of orders where the buyer has answered those questions, in order for Fiverr to have a basis for the highlights.

Also, if your stats aren’t that good, Fiverr probably won’t show them at all, because their number one goal is to sell gigs.

Anyway, I love this new feature!

" Great Communicator

Now - this is one of the questions asked to the buyer after the order is accepted, but that is never shown elsewhere

There is also the public review that is split into 3 parts, “Seller communication level”, “recommend to a friend”, “service as described”, where the all-time averages are shown but not split by buyer. It could just be saying that 100% of those who gave a public review for orders completed in the last 60 days gave 5 stars for the “seller communication level” part of the public review.

" Great Communicator

Now - this is one of the questions asked to the buyer after the order is accepted, but that is never shown elsewhere

There is also the public review that is split into 3 parts, “Seller communication level”, “recommend to a friend”, “service as described”, where the all-time averages are shown but not split by buyer. It could just be saying that 100% of those who gave a public review for orders completed in the last 60 days gave 5 stars for the “seller communication level” part of the public review.

It will say different things based on different statistics. That was just an example, and my assumption that the private reviews are part of the metric used to determine if a gig is eligible for these highlights.

Archived