What happens after an automatic completion of an order

chetanmaini627

Hi, I’m a new seller from India. Just joined the platform in August. Luckily, I’ve successfully completed and delivered 3 orders in this time frame. But my last order got auto-completed and the problem is I only have 2 (5-star reviews) from my previous orders. The total duration of the order (Custom Order) was 4 days and I delivered the order in just 2 days in hope if there would be any revision required, the buyer would have ample amount of time. But, surprisingly buyer didn’t respond even after 3 days and didn’t leave me any review and I didn’t have any review on that particular gig as well. My question is, does an auto-completed order affect the rankings and can I still ask the buyer for ratings or it will be against Fiverr’s terms and conditions. Thanks

Never, ever, EVER!!! mention a rating to a client, under any circumstances. Fiverr is hella strict about this and your message might be flagged for even mentioning it.

An auto-complete means you get your money and the client can no longer ask for revisions. This is a good thing! It’s annoying when people leave without leaving a rating, particularly when you’ve worked really hard on something, but take it as a sign that you’ve done a great job and they’re happy with the order.

DO NOT CONTACT THEM ABOUT LEAVING A REVIEW! 😎

Hi, I’m a new seller from India. Just joined the platform in August. Luckily, I’ve successfully completed and delivered 3 orders in this time frame. But my last order got auto-completed and the problem is I only have 2 (5-star reviews) from my previous orders. The total duration of the order (Custom Order) was 4 days and I delivered the order in just 2 days in hope if there would be any revision required, the buyer would have ample amount of time. But, surprisingly buyer didn’t respond even after 3 days and didn’t leave me any review and I didn’t have any review on that particular gig as well. My question is, does an auto-completed order affect the rankings and can I still ask the buyer for ratings or it will be against Fiverr’s terms and conditions. Thanks

it will be against Fiverr’s terms and conditions

Yes, yes, yes. it will be against…

Please don’t mind, why you did not read term and conditions?

it will be against Fiverr’s terms and conditions

Yes, yes, yes. it will be against…

Please don’t mind, why you did not read term and conditions?

Yeah, I read their terms and conditions and I know we can’t ask them for the ratings during the course of the order and while delivering the final order. But I thought, we could still ask them for a rating after maybe few days. But, as you said its against fiver’s terms and conditions, so i won’t do it. Thanks!!!

Never, ever, EVER!!! mention a rating to a client, under any circumstances. Fiverr is hella strict about this and your message might be flagged for even mentioning it.

An auto-complete means you get your money and the client can no longer ask for revisions. This is a good thing! It’s annoying when people leave without leaving a rating, particularly when you’ve worked really hard on something, but take it as a sign that you’ve done a great job and they’re happy with the order.

DO NOT CONTACT THEM ABOUT LEAVING A REVIEW! 😎

Okay, thanks. I will not contact them and will keep this thing in my mind.

Archived