Say hi to the bioinformatician!

weepingmeadow

Hello dear fiverr members,

My name is Kübra, I have come to the forum to read about the experiences of sellers to see what I can do to improve myself and my gigs. Then I saw a friendly environment here on the forum so I wanted to introduce myself and get connected with you guys.

I have a BSc in Molecular Biology and Genetics however I have been specializing on Bioinformatics for about 3 years.

I try not to make any mistakes on the forum and I hope this one is not one!

I have been through all topics especially related to being a new seller on fiverr and I appreciate all those people who are just ready to share their advices.

Thank you,
Kübra

It’s good to have you here, but be more specific on what help you would like me to render.

Hi, I think I didn’t express myself in the right way. Actually I didn’t request any specific help, The only matter was that I wanted to make sure that opening a topic with that content is not wrong and I just wanted to say hi to the forum! 🙂

Hi, I think I didn’t express myself in the right way. Actually I didn’t request any specific help, The only matter was that I wanted to make sure that opening a topic with that content is not wrong and I just wanted to say hi to the forum! 🙂

Welcome to the best freelancer market place, wish you more success ahead.

Archived