Why Fiverr always support Buyers not Seller?

saadtanvir

It is not always true. Fiverr support sellers too… But most times Fiverr support buyers, Because buyers are the income to the fiverr.

I have 8 order cancellation, every time they support Buyer so I will say 100% they support buyer, I have wasted my 6 days for a buyer then a headache to explain all to customer support, still all in vain. Real Disappointment from Fiverr.

It’s what they should do. You should be more kind to your buyers and kindly negotiate with your client to reach to a common point so you both will be happy. Kindness is the key for you.
For example if they don’t like your work and they’re out of revisions, you should offer them a revision as an extra or give it to them for free. But don’t argue with them and if they don’t want it, don’t push them. It would make you the bad person and your profile won’t be good.

It’s what they should do. You should be more kind to your buyers and kindly negotiate with your client to reach to a common point so you both will be happy. Kindness is the key for you.

For example if they don’t like your work and they’re out of revisions, you should offer them a revision as an extra or give it to them for free. But don’t argue with them and if they don’t want it, don’t push them. It would make you the bad person and your profile won’t be good.

I already know that Kindness is the key for us. But if he is just doing because he has already done his work so who is responsive for that?

I already know that Kindness is the key for us. But if he is just doing because he has already done his work so who is responsive for that?

Well I’m not here to help you blaming fiverr. You shouldn’t speak sarcastic. Just keep calm and be careful not to get scammed by fake buyers. check their profiles and make sure.

When it comes to cancellations, CS will usually back up the buyer because they want to avoid cancelling orders at all costs. It blows, especially when it’s no fault of your own, but the idea is to reach some sort of compromise with the buyer whenever possible.

I had a CS agent recommend to me that I change the wording of my gigs to make it absolutely clear what a buyer should expect from me when ordering. I also added some FAQs to clear up any potential confusion. It’s not a sure fix for all cancellations, but I believe it has helped a bit!

Well I’m not here to help you blaming fiverr. You shouldn’t speak sarcastic. Just keep calm and be careful not to get scammed by fake buyers. check their profiles and make sure.

Well I’m not here to help you blaming fiverr. You shouldn’t speak sarcastic.

I get what you mean but I also totally understand why a lot of sellers get fed up with these issues. I’ve had CS be helpful way more than unhelpful, but sometimes a situation does really make you wanna throw your hands up and quit. It’s ok to be frustrated now and then. The forum is here for rants as well 🙂

It is a reality, they doesn’t support the sellers, I don’t know why?

Because they always give priority most then sellers.As thousands of sellers are always available on fiverr so if they banned you they have more option to earn from sellers .They don’t understand the problem of sellers but listen their honorable buyers. That’s the main thing .

I have always found CS to be incredibly helpful … although - I think about once! - they came down on the side of the buyer.

When you contact CS:

• Be polite always - you may be in a situation that’s frustrating, but it’s not their fault.
  • Explain the problem in the most succinct way possible - they’re under a lot of pressure to get their tickets done.
  • Attach screenshots to back up your point - give the images names that indicate what they refer to.
  • In your written explanation, refer to the images - eg “please see attached image”
  • Thank them - even if you don’t get your desired outcome. They’ve done their best, just like you have.

It;s not right at all. The CS is amazing and it never discriminate buyer or seller. You just have to make your point clear to them. They don’t support randomly anyone. They go through the whole process/deal and suggest a solution. But if you have enough evidence that the buyer is wrong than they will not support the buyer like you said.

So, discuss them with all the evidence like massages, revisions and screenshots and a proper explanation.

Archived