Why I am not appearing in search?

radiatfuture

There is no guarantee that you will show up where you want to within the Fiverr search system. The best you can do is be a great seller that buyers want to hire, and let the search system chips fall where they fall.

thanks @jonbaas for your reply, I am doing the same but the problem is i am not getting work i got one order by sending offer on buyer request, the buyer was extremely happy on my fast delivery and gave another task next day.

Hi @radiatfuture,

Are you sure your Gig doesn’t appear on search?

Please try this link https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

You’ll see something like the picture below. Please select what I show in blue, it will open another menu for you to continue. Hope this helps.

thanks for your help i have checked in link its showing pending status they are saying it is currently being moderated by our Trust and Safety team.

why it is so?

thanks for your help i have checked in link its showing pending status they are saying it is currently being moderated by our Trust and Safety team.

why it is so?

why it is so?

You’re most welcome @radiatfuture. 🙂

As to why your gig is being moderated by the T&S team, that I’m afraid I cannot answer. I don’t know, sorry. Maybe you could ask CS, they are the ones called to give you that kind of information.

why it is so?

You’re most welcome @radiatfuture. 🙂

As to why your gig is being moderated by the T&S team, that I’m afraid I cannot answer. I don’t know, sorry. Maybe you could ask CS, they are the ones called to give you that kind of information.

its ok if you don’t know the reason, i could’t find the way to write them a query everywhere i can see predefined queries.

do you know the place where we can send them custom query ?

Archived