Unable to see buyer requests again

shaika123

I did complete one order and was able to send requests just fine up until yesterday.

Sellers who have no seller level are not allowed to see many buyer requests. Fiverr does this on purpose, to both encourage new sellers to promote their own gigs, as well as to limit new seller access to Buyer Requests, since new sellers have greatly abused this feature in the past. You will likely be able to see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to when you are promoted to the rank of Level 1 seller.

Sellers who have no seller level are not allowed to see many buyer requests. Fiverr does this on purpose, to both encourage new sellers to promote their own gigs, as well as to limit new seller access to Buyer Requests, since new sellers have greatly abused this feature in the past. You will likely be able to see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to when you are promoted to the rank of Level 1 seller.

thank you, your answer has helped me a lot. but how am I supposed to sell my gigs if i don’t get to see the buyer requests. if i’m unable to send offers then i won’t get orders which is a criteria to reach level 1. As a new seller I would obviously won’t come in their search on fiverr.

thank you, your answer has helped me a lot. but how am I supposed to sell my gigs if i don’t get to see the buyer requests. if i’m unable to send offers then i won’t get orders which is a criteria to reach level 1. As a new seller I would obviously won’t come in their search on fiverr.

but how am I supposed to sell my gigs if i don’t get to see the buyer requests.

Marketing. …

Yes, Jonbaas well said!

but how am I supposed to sell my gigs if i don’t get to see the buyer requests.

The buyer request feature was originally designed for use by buyers who couldn’t find what they wanted on the main site.

It was never intended to be the main way for buyers and sellers to do business.

I am unable to see buyer requests again. even after completing my first order. I haven’t been able to send offers as a result. what should I do?

I haven’t been able to send offers as a result. what should I do?

Don’t rely on Buyer Requests.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of helpful tips and information in the above.

Archived