How can i increase my sell? I am new in fiverr

design_lense

If you want to “increase your sell”, you are going to have to connect to your target customers (which you have already researched, right?), show them how you can solve their needs (you already know what those customers need, right?), and convince them to hire you (you’re already taking steps to market your business, right?).

Being a freelancer on Fiverr is not about putting up gigs, and waiting for orders to roll in. You are going to have to do a lot of market research, goal-setting, and dedicated promotional work. Unfortunately, it really is a case of, “no work, no orders”.

So, based upon my advice here… what do you think you could be doing to “increase your sell”? Are you willing to take these steps to grow your business?

If you want to “increase your sell”, you are going to have to connect to your target customers (which you have already researched, right?), show them how you can solve their needs (you already know what those customers need, right?), and convince them to hire you (you’re already taking steps to market your business, right?).

Being a freelancer on Fiverr is not about putting up gigs, and waiting for orders to roll in. You are going to have to do a lot of market research, goal-setting, and dedicated promotional work. Unfortunately, it really is a case of, “no work, no orders”.

So, based upon my advice here… what do you think you could be doing to “increase your sell”? Are you willing to take these steps to grow your business?

Thank you so much for your valuable advice. One thing what is the best platform for marketing.

Thank you so much for your valuable advice. One thing what is the best platform for marketing.

One thing what is the best platform for marketing.

You’re going to have to figure that out for yourself. Only you know who the target customers you are trying to connect to are.

One thing what is the best platform for marketing.

You’re going to have to figure that out for yourself. Only you know who the target customers you are trying to connect to are.

Thank you so much. My targeted audience is Who love T-shirts. T-shirt business is my target . How can go throw them?

Thank you so much. My targeted audience is Who love T-shirts. T-shirt business is my target . How can go throw them?

Once again, like I already said… you’re going to have to figure that out for yourself. Where do you think you can find people that need someone like you to design a t-shirt for them?

Archived