8 year old account - recently activated - no visibility

island2011

Hi there,

I have had this account for around 8 years. I do video editing services, my gig has 5* with 159 positive reviews, no negatives.

I last used Fiverr back in 2016, my gig was ranking on the first three pages of search results.

I recently reactivated my gig a few days ago, however it appears I am just not getting any views, I have scrolled through the first 10 pages and couldn’t see my gig, on my analytics it shows for the past 7 days I only had 4 impressions.

So I am a bit unsure what I can do, I already had optimised the keywords, I have sales, videos etc so I am bit stuck what I can do at this stage?

Any suggestions would be most welcome!

Many thanks

Of course, you should know that there are thousands of people who sell the same gig as you. So, it’s only right for your gig ranking to drop because you stopped using your account.

There are two things you can do. 1. Find ways to drive traffic to your account. I am sure by now your response time would be at zero. In that case, you would also need messages entering your account and keep responding to them on time to get your response time to at least 1 hour. It might take sometime, but when you get your first order, things will start building up again. 2. Delete the account and start from the beginning. In case you would be choosing the option of deleting the account, try changing all email and social media accounts attached to the current account if you wish to use them again on Fiverr.

I wish you good luck.

Of course, you should know that there are thousands of people who sell the same gig as you. So, it’s only right for your gig ranking to drop because you stopped using your account.

There are two things you can do. 1. Find ways to drive traffic to your account. I am sure by now your response time would be at zero. In that case, you would also need messages entering your account and keep responding to them on time to get your response time to at least 1 hour. It might take sometime, but when you get your first order, things will start building up again. 2. Delete the account and start from the beginning. In case you would be choosing the option of deleting the account, try changing all email and social media accounts attached to the current account if you wish to use them again on Fiverr.

I wish you good luck.

Thanks for your reply. Yep I did think that my ranking would go down somewhat after having taken a long break from the platform. Think I will go down the option 1 route and hopefully get back up there again 🙂

Archived