Starting to get upset for not selling anything

wadahmaisara29

Hey everyone, i hope you all doing fine.
My name is wadah and I’m a new seller in fiverr i joined fiverr about 2 or 3 weeks ago and i didn’t get nither a single message nor an order, my gig’s view is stuck on 20 for 3 or 4 days. Idk if this is what suppose to be for a new seller or i have some kind of a problem with my gig, anyhow i feel disappointed right now, would you please inform me with your experience in fiverr and how you overcome this problem and get to your first sale.
Thank you 🙂

start marketing of your gigs.

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Thank you, and i will.

If you already feel disappointed after few weeks on Fiverr then freelancing isn’t for you.

I know that freelancing requires alot of patience because there is million other offering the same service, so getting an offer need patience and to be different from others, the whole thing that i wanted to know if everybody else started like this or there is problem with me so i can mark that off and wait for my order 🙂

I know that freelancing requires alot of patience because there is million other offering the same service, so getting an offer need patience and to be different from others, the whole thing that i wanted to know if everybody else started like this or there is problem with me so i can mark that off and wait for my order 🙂

the whole thing that i wanted to know if everybody else started like this or there is problem with me so i can mark that off and wait for my order

I think lots of sellers have been in your shoes. Our forum’s own Vickiespencer had to wait the best part of 2 months for her first order. I recently saw a thread written by somebody who had to wait 8 months for theirs!!

the whole thing that i wanted to know if everybody else started like this or there is problem with me so i can mark that off and wait for my order

I think lots of sellers have been in your shoes. Our forum’s own Vickiespencer had to wait the best part of 2 months for her first order. I recently saw a thread written by somebody who had to wait 8 months for theirs!!

Thank you for clearing this to me, your answer was satisfying, thanks again

Archived