Fiverr Studio for graduates

rleitdigital

Hello.

After doing some FAQ scrolling and reading about I have learned that Fiverr studio lead access cant be applied for.

As a team of recent graduates we have been thinking about building up our portfolios through freelancing and odd jobs here and there. But doing that over platform like fiverr as solo gigs working together would not work and solution for that would have been the new studio feature.

What is the reason for studio leads being currently hand picked ?

Cheers.

Hello.

After doing some FAQ scrolling and reading about I have learned that Fiverr studio lead access cant be applied for.

As a team of recent graduates we have been thinking about building up our portfolios through freelancing and odd jobs here and there. But doing that over platform like fiverr as solo gigs working together would not work and solution for that would have been the new studio feature.

What is the reason for studio leads being currently hand picked ?

Cheers.

I see you are new to Fiverr this month. Welcome. 👋

As a team of recent graduates we have been thinking about building up our portfolios – doing that over (on a) platform like fiverr as solo gigs working together would not work

Your team can work together under one account. I know of many couples that do that already. Plus on the Forum there have been sellers who mention “my team” so I know there are such teams on Fiverr.

What is the reason for studio leads being currently hand-picked?

Fiverr picks studio leads that have proven themselves as worthy of being team leads. Currently, only select sellers can be team members. The whole program is in the beta phase so it may not even be a thing in the future.

As a team of recent graduates we have been thinking about building up our portfolios – doing that over (on a) platform like fiverr as solo gigs working together would not work

Your team can work together under one account. I know of many couples that do that already. Plus on the Forum there have been sellers who mention “my team” so I know there are such teams on Fiverr.

Fiverr picks studio leads that have proven themselves as worthy of being team leads. Currently, only select sellers can be team members. The whole program is in the beta phase so it may not even be a thing in the future.

I think mostly TRS and Pros are eligible to make studio gigs

I think mostly TRS and Pros are eligible to make studio gigs

High performance sellers are eligible regardless of level or badge.

Cheers, I have known of Fiverr for a while, just never had the jump start to actually join on the platform.

Could one make a new account on top of the one i already have to make that possible ? or are multiple accounts a nono.

Fair enough.

Cheers, I have known of Fiverr for a while, just never had the jump start to actually join on the platform.

Could one make a new account on top of the one i already have to make that possible ? or are multiple accounts a nono.

Fair enough.

You can’t make multiple accounts. Make sure you’ve read the ToS and understand them completely. Fiverr is very strict about these things.

I think Fiverr Studio and Pro are Fiverr’s ways of attracting higher quality sellers and proving some quality control. The majority of Fiverr sellers aren’t very professional or skilled and Fiverr has a huge image problem when it comes to quality.

You can’t make multiple accounts. Make sure you’ve read the ToS and understand them completely. Fiverr is very strict about these things.

I think Fiverr Studio and Pro are Fiverr’s ways of attracting higher quality sellers and proving some quality control. The majority of Fiverr sellers aren’t very professional or skilled and Fiverr has a huge image problem when it comes to quality.

I saw that mentioned going through things before but thought asking double wouldn’t be a bad idea.

The majority of Fiverr sellers aren’t very professional or skilled and Fiverr has a huge image problem when it comes to quality.

Yeah I can see that.

The majority of Fiverr sellers aren’t very professional or skilled and Fiverr has a huge image problem when it comes to quality.

Indeed. In fact, just the other day, I hired a seller to do some simple SEO research for me. Her service looked professional, it was presented well, and had a low new-seller price. I thought I’d give her services a try. At best, I was looking for a second, outside opinion on targeted keywords, and I’ve been known to buy from new some new sellers to help them get started. I wasn’t losing much by giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Unfortunately, the work she delivered was absolutely terrible. I ordered keyword research for my actor website, and received a “researched” keyword list including “Japanese car brands”, “birth control pill brands”, and “toothpaste brands”. I asked for a revision – to give her a chance to do the work over, and to get it right the second time. Unfortunately, I received a new keyword list including, keywords like, “baby Justin Bieber”, “home decor design”, and “design stickers online”. Nothing she delivered matched my website.

The seller presented herself well, and I knew she was a newbie, but she clearly had no idea what she was doing – despite claiming that she did on her gig page and Fiverr profile. Her terrible work earned a well-deserved, not-so-great review from me.

Incidentally, I checked in on her gig earlier today, and found that it was gone. As was her Fiverr profile. Apparently she had given up and deleted her account.

That seller is a prime example of the unprofessional and unskilled sellers that can be found here on Fiverr. There are many such sellers – although, there are, of course, many great sellers too. It is, however, those bad sellers that challenge Fiverr’s image and reputation. Bad sellers who cannot do what they promise will always gravitate to sites like Fiverr. They see the freelancing world as easy money – until they are forced to deliver work, and their lack of skill becomes apparent.

If any newbies are reading this, guys, don’t make promises, and don’t pretend to be skilled at things you cannot do. It will come back to haunt you, eventually. And those claims could ruin your Fiverr career. Honesty really is the best way to build a career here.

Indeed. In fact, just the other day, I hired a seller to do some simple SEO research for me. Her service looked professional, it was presented well, and had a low new-seller price. I thought I’d give her services a try. At best, I was looking for a second, outside opinion on targeted keywords, and I’ve been known to buy from new some new sellers to help them get started. I wasn’t losing much by giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Unfortunately, the work she delivered was absolutely terrible. I ordered keyword research for my actor website, and received a “researched” keyword list including “Japanese car brands”, “birth control pill brands”, and “toothpaste brands”. I asked for a revision – to give her a chance to do the work over, and to get it right the second time. Unfortunately, I received a new keyword list including, keywords like, “baby Justin Bieber”, “home decor design”, and “design stickers online”. Nothing she delivered matched my website.

The seller presented herself well, and I knew she was a newbie, but she clearly had no idea what she was doing – despite claiming that she did on her gig page and Fiverr profile. Her terrible work earned a well-deserved, not-so-great review from me.

Incidentally, I checked in on her gig earlier today, and found that it was gone. As was her Fiverr profile. Apparently she had given up and deleted her account.

That seller is a prime example of the unprofessional and unskilled sellers that can be found here on Fiverr. There are many such sellers – although, there are, of course, many great sellers too. It is, however, those bad sellers that challenge Fiverr’s image and reputation. Bad sellers who cannot do what they promise will always gravitate to sites like Fiverr. They see the freelancing world as easy money – until they are forced to deliver work, and their lack of skill becomes apparent.

If any newbies are reading this, guys, don’t make promises, and don’t pretend to be skilled at things you cannot do. It will come back to haunt you, eventually. And those claims could ruin your Fiverr career. Honesty really is the best way to build a career here.

Prime example indeed. I’m sorry you had to deal with that. It seems to be a combination of laziness and a sheer lack of skill. But how interesting that they seem to know enough to make themselves appear professional on the public side… I’m glad she deleted her gig.

The biggest problem which lies here is Youtube. Many of the youtubers advice people to use automated websites and they show that they have earned this much from fiverr (What they show is more that $1000). Just type "Fiverr - No skills " in the YouTube searchbar and you will see thousands of videos on this topic

Archived