From 5 in gig ranking to LAST for NO REASON!

wacrofo

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with the community this weird that happend to me in the last week.

The algorithm or someone from fiverr dropped me for 4-5 in ranking to literally last.

Here’s my scores :

image1.PNG.3d92006101c39a4ac0d8313114318e58.PNG

One weird thing is just in the day that I dropped in ranking I had triple the amount of gig views I have normally, I suspect someone sent me bot traffic and fiverr picked this up.

And the second weird thing that I CAN’T understand is that there’s another guy that copied my gig image, and copied another seller’s description and with a score of 3.5 with awful reviews that took my spot

Can someone from the community or someone from the staff shed some light onto this

Thanks

I’m sorry for being honest, but you joined fiverr a few weeks ago. Do you really thing that you go higher in ranking for nothing?

Fiverr place new and amateur gigs on top of ranking sometimes to give them a chance. When you went to the top, some other gig had to give their place to you. Now you are doing the same thing. It’s called fairness.

Those other gigs who are always on top, know they are years on fiverr, they are doing an amazing job. They get the total of reviews you have in a single day. They worked hard to be there.

Please keep in mind that your ranking isn’t permanent. If you are on top, or you are one of the best sellers or fiverr gave you a chance and now is giving to other seller. Based when you joined fiverr, and by the number of reviews, I believe you fits better in the second option .

I hope it answer your doubt

I’m sorry for being honest, but you joined fiverr a few weeks ago. Do you really thing that you go higher in ranking for nothing?

Fiverr place new and amateur gigs on top of ranking sometimes to give them a chance. When you went to the top, some other gig had to give their place to you. Now you are doing the same thing. It’s called fairness.

Those other gigs who are always on top, know they are years on fiverr, they are doing an amazing job. They get the total of reviews you have in a single day. They worked hard to be there.

Please keep in mind that your ranking isn’t permanent. If you are on top, or you are one of the best sellers or fiverr gave you a chance and now is giving to other seller. Based when you joined fiverr, and by the number of reviews, I believe you fits better in the second option .

I hope it answer your doubt

I understand but taking my place and putting me last. and for someone who stole my content on top of that isn’t called “fairness”

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with the community this weird that happend to me in the last week.

The algorithm or someone from fiverr dropped me for 4-5 in ranking to literally last.

Here’s my scores :

image1

One weird thing is just in the day that I dropped in ranking I had triple the amount of gig views I have normally, I suspect someone sent me bot traffic and fiverr picked this up.

And the second weird thing that I CAN’T understand is that there’s another guy that copied my gig image, and copied another seller’s description and with a score of 3.5 with awful reviews that took my spot

Can someone from the community or someone from the staff shed some light onto this

Thanks

Welcome to the club. There are several sellers on Fiverr using my gig images and descriptions. All of them rank higher than me in searches, even though most have zero reviews.

You can contact CS to report people using your description and images. However, the last time I did this, a seller reappeared higher in the search 48-hours later, after changing a few lines here and there.

I recently updated all my gig images and descriptions and made a note of the time I did so. Next time I come across someone using either my images or gigs, I’m sending Fiverr an invoice for reparations.

Sadly, if you have been resigned to the back of the search, there is nothing you can do. No matter what I do, all my gigs stay locked into the last page of search results. You are new, though. create some new gigs and these might get preferential exposure in the search for that reason.

Welcome to the club. There are several sellers on Fiverr using my gig images and descriptions. All of them rank higher than me in searches, even though most have zero reviews.

You can contact CS to report people using your description and images. However, the last time I did this, a seller reappeared higher in the search 48-hours later, after changing a few lines here and there.

I recently updated all my gig images and descriptions and made a note of the time I did so. Next time I come across someone using either my images or gigs, I’m sending Fiverr an invoice for reparations.

Sadly, if you have been resigned to the back of the search, there is nothing you can do. No matter what I do, all my gigs stay locked into the last page of search results. You are new, though. create some new gigs and these might get preferential exposure in the search for that reason.

Thanks for the reply and yes I think there’s to many gigs to moderate.

I will get in the next days the seller level 1 badge hope that will change the rankings

Archived