Can't apply for buyer request because of bad review

mohamadrizkhan

Hey Everyone,
After doing a really good job for a client he has given me a bad review which is 3stars. sins this is my first job I can’t apply for any other jobs because I should have atleast 4.7 ratings

I want to know if I will be able to apply for buyer requests after the evaluation period which happens on 15th this month?

And you just asked client for 4.7 rating in your answer to that feedback, it is a violation of TOS i think.

And you just asked client for 4.7 rating in your answer to that feedback, it is a violation of TOS i think

Oh no! 😱

If Fiverr notices that you did this OR if the buyer reports you for asking for your review and rating to be changed you could get a warning from Fiverr for review manipulation! 🤐

Also, usually, buyers do not come back to see how you reviewed them. The typically only notices the blind review you gave them that appears on their profile page. Therefore, it is pointless to ask them a question through your review. 🤫

Now you have this statement on your profile for other buyers to read and they may avoid you because of it. 😳

I want to know if I will be able to apply for buyer requests after the evaluation period which happens on 15th this month?

No, you will not be able to apply for buyers requests after the 15th unless you get several 5

Hey Everyone,

After doing a really good job for a client he has given me a bad review which is 3stars. sins this is my first job I can’t apply for any other jobs because I should have atleast 4.7 ratings

I will be able to apply for buyer requests after the evaluation period

Why do you think you’ll be able to apply to BR after the evaluation? Evaluation wouldn’t change your rating, you need to have more orders to get a higher rating simple as that. Or you can wait for 60 days since the review was left as it will not count anymore.

Archived