I got bad rating (three stars) for a project I did

mohamadrizkhan

@mohamadrizkhan

Never over confident with your works. Especially when you only have 1 delivery at your gigs.
People did have different taste and their own opinions.
You shoud ask your client politely, why they give you 3 star…, and offer further revisions or help, maybe they can change their minds.

If client won’t reply, maybe they already give-up on your services. This means that they actually think your services is not good enough. You should improve your skill and design further.

The only options you have is reply their reviews with professional feedback. Explain why this happened.

Wish you luck,

Best regards,
Ridwan Sugi

@mohamadrizkhan

Never over confident with your works. Especially when you only have 1 delivery at your gigs.

You shoud ask your client politely, why they give you 3 star…, and offer further revisions or help, maybe they can change their minds.

If client won’t reply, maybe they already give-up on your services. This means that they actually think your services is not good enough. You should improve your skill and design further.

The only options you have is reply their reviews with professional feedback. Explain why this happened.

Wish you luck,

Best regards,

Ridwan Sugi

and offer further revisions or help, maybe they can change their minds.

If any buyer give review, can he change that? I think no. Please clear me about this.

@mohamadrizkhan

Wish you luck,

Best regards,

Ridwan Sugi

Nooooooo! 👻

Do not do this! 😱

Fiverr could give you a warning if you ask the buyer why they gave you a certain review.

If you search for “review warnings” using the search 🔍 feature you will find posts by many buyers who made this mistake.

Technically 3 stars isn’t a bad rating, it’s average in terms of the 1-5 they can give. It’s just Fiverr’s evaluation requirements and buyer request requirements require higher than that on average.

Also, never ask for a particular rating in a response to a review either as that could also risk a warning and they won’t be able to change the rating anyway. And a review can only be removed if it’s against the terms of service (eg. states false info?).

Also despite Fiverr saying "If your buyer would like to leave update/remove their feedback, we recommend communicating with your buyer to have them reach out to our Support team. " - doing so could get the seller a warning on their account.

Technically 3 stars isn’t a bad rating, it’s average in terms of the 1-5 they can give. It’s just Fiverr’s evaluation requirements and buyer request requirements require higher than that on average.

Also, never ask for a particular rating in a response to a review either as that could also risk a warning and they won’t be able to change the rating anyway. And a review can only be removed if it’s against the terms of service (eg. states false info?).

Also despite Fiverr saying "If your buyer would like to leave update/remove their feedback, we recommend communicating with your buyer to have them reach out to our Support team. " - doing so could get the seller a warning on their account.

r rating in a respo

that was my firs job. so after i got 3 stars i could not apply for any other jobs. thats why

r rating in a respo

that was my firs job. so after i got 3 stars i could not apply for any other jobs. thats why

Though if they did contact CS to try to change the rating, and if CS find out or thought that you asked them to change it, they’d probably give you a warning on your account. It’s not worth the risk.

If that review stopped you getting further orders you could/could have asked CS, after a certain amount of time, if you could close the current account and create a new one. Also I assume after 60 days that review will no longer affect the ability to send offers to buyer requests, even if no other reviews are added.

I feel so sorry to know this, and I am really feel so bad when fiverr stopped you for participating on buyer request because of a buyer’s bad rating. But don’t worry you still have options to work on this platform. But you have to keep your patience and work hard to find a next order using social media or other sources.

Archived