Tips for new seller regarding positive rating

tayyabart

Hi,

When i got my first order i was very excited and thinking about how much i was doing efforts for that finally now i have a order and honestly i was give my best and the client was happy too from my work. When the order was complete he gave me 4.3 star rating. I was shocked that is not fear with me but can’t do anything regarding this issue after that i can’t send proposal on buyer request because the rating is not enough according to fiverr rules 90% positive rating holders will send proposals on buyer request. If you get your first order please ask to client if they’re like your work kindly give you a positive rating. Other wise you’ll get frustrated and hard to get new orders and maintain you rating again.

Hi,

When i got my first order i was very excited and thinking about how much i was doing efforts for that finally now i have a order and honestly i was give my best and the client was happy too from my work. When the order was complete he gave me 4.3 star rating. I was shocked that is not fear with me but can’t do anything regarding this issue after that i can’t send proposal on buyer request because the rating is not enough according to fiverr rules 90% positive rating holders will send proposals on buyer request. If you get your first order please ask to client if they’re like your work kindly give you a positive rating. Other wise you’ll get frustrated and hard to get new orders and maintain you rating again.

If you get your first order please ask to client if they’re like your work kindly give you a positive rating.

Do not do this!

It is the prerogative of the buyer as to whether or not they wish to leave feedback.

Sellers have complained on the forum that they got a warning because they asked a buyer for a review.

If you get your first order please ask to client if they’re like your work kindly give you a positive rating.

Do not do this!

It is the prerogative of the buyer as to whether or not they wish to leave feedback.

Sellers have complained on the forum that they got a warning because they asked a buyer for a review.

They got warning for what?

Hi,

We’re not allowed to do this, as Lloydsolutions mentioned already. But even if we were, it wouldn’t have helped you avoid your 4.3, because that is a positive rating.

Archived