What is the process to get first order?

anuragm10

Hello, Am new to Fiverr and have been on this platform since a month. Am yet to receive my first order ? Can someone suggest what’s the process here for getting the first order. Do I need to reach out to buyers by some sort of bidding or the buyers will reach out to me after seeing my Gig ? Please help.
Thanks

If you want buyers to buy something, first you need to create a gig and publish it/make it active.
You currently have no active gigs.

After that buyers can then contact you/buy your gigs or you can send offers in the buyer requests page to any requests you can do. Don’t contact buyers through messaging (inbox) without them first contacting you.

If you want buyers to buy something, first you need to create a gig and publish it/make it active.

You currently have no active gigs.

After that buyers can then contact you/buy your gigs or you can send offers in the buyer requests page to any requests you can do. Don’t contact buyers through messaging (inbox) without them first contacting you.

I had created a gig and also published it. It is still visible

it is very hard to get first order.At first you have to active 24 hours and send buyer request every day .

Hey I didn’t get you . How to send Buyer requests ? Infact is there any page on site where I can check the requests posted by different buyers who are looking for sellers , if yes, please suggest how to access it

Archived