Buyer not ready to accept the order even i did alot of revisions

saadtanvir

Hello,

I have been going through a very bad experience my buyer asked me alot of revisions. After that he asked me to retrieve the 3 emails that were not added to the MailChimp via Popup form in the last week, I provide him the information that I cannot retrieve that because there will be only record of API requests for lat 24 hour, he is now requesting again and again to cancel the order and i am declining each time. He is not ready to have a solution just wanted to have the money back.

Please explain the whole situation in detail…

I started the Order with $20 for WordPress 2 heading change and email configuration of Mail Chimp. When i opened the WordPress Dashboard, i get to know that there is a bug of email configuration of Mail Chimp (I do not have to configure the email from scratch which buyer do not tell at the time of placing order). Anyhow, I see he was using Bloom Plugin, so i see all the configuration and search out the things for Mail Chimp Troubleshooting, He wants me that when a new subscriber is added through popup (using Bloom) he must receive an email alert form Mail Chimp. When I troubleshoot I see that there are merge fields which i have to change and as well as i have to checked the Double Opt-in, So change the Configuration but still not working, then I read a stackoverflow answer they recommend that there is only possible way to get mailchimp alert is to have a welcome message sent to customer with confirmation link to get subscribed. Once he clicked on the link, the admin of MailChimp will receive the email. I told him this but he asked me to change plugin, so i searched and told him about MailOptin, I take $5 more and configure the MailOptin but it is not showing the CTA actions in free version, i requested him to buy premium but he said no, then he asked me to retrieve 3 emails that is not added to the MailChimp campaign list, how can i found that if they are not added to MailChimp compaign list, I told him that Mail Chimp API request history only last for 24 hours I cannot retrieve that, Actually Bloom plugin shows statistics about button click so he asked me to retrieve those 3 emails. I don’t know what he wants now. Now, he is requesting order cancellation again and again with comments “Seller did nothing”

Archived