Update Gig or delete and create new one?

mikomik2019

Well it depends on many Factors.

1. For how Long your Gigs have been active?
  2. What efforts have you made to recieve orders?
  3. Have you compared your gigs to other sellers in Competition?
  4. What makes your gig special?

Well there are so many of them, so you just need to work hard to make your gigs appealing.
I see that you joined in August, so not much time here, its too early to delete your gig, if you have already worked hard on sending buyer Request, and have still gotten no orders, may be edit your gig to make it more appealing, and ofcourse, your Offers in Buyer Request should have something worth going for.
Make sure they are on Point.
Hope this Helps.

Well it depends on many Factors.

1. For how Long your Gigs have been active?
  2. What efforts have you made to recieve orders?
  3. Have you compared your gigs to other sellers in Competition?
  4. What makes your gig special?

Well there are so many of them, so you just need to work hard to make your gigs appealing.

I see that you joined in August, so not much time here, its too early to delete your gig, if you have already worked hard on sending buyer Request, and have still gotten no orders, may be edit your gig to make it more appealing, and ofcourse, your Offers in Buyer Request should have something worth going for.

Make sure they are on Point.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks Jai

I just joined 1 week back & i always use 10 buyer request.

I got 32 views so u dont advise me to delete my gigs …update will do the job

Thanks Jai

I just joined 1 week back & i always use 10 buyer request.

I got 32 views so u dont advise me to delete my gigs …update will do the job

Sending the maximum amount of offers allowed doesn’t increase the likelihood of your Buyer Request offers being accepted.

Quality offers that fill a real demand determine what is accepted. You must tailor to their buyer and their needs.

Sending the maximum amount of offers allowed doesn’t increase the likelihood of your Buyer Request offers being accepted.

Quality offers that fill a real demand determine what is accepted. You must tailor to their buyer and their needs.

So what i am doing wrong…

i had one offer but i canceled it coz i didnt like the content inside audi file to translate.so buyer accepted cancellation

• 2 years later...
On 9/5/2019 at 5:05 PM, mikomik2019 said:

So what i am doing wrong…

i had one offer but i canceled it coz i didnt like the content inside audi file to translate.so buyer accepted cancellation

i think this is the reason why you are not getting any impression or orders on your gig. this was your first order and you cancelled it so Fiverr thought you aren't that experienced in that filed. so they deranked your gig.

Archived