I have problem with the seller my money doesnt come back

rilindaa

You should know that when a seller cancels an order their sales are affected. This is why a seller won’t just cancel an order because that’s what you want especially when the reason for the cancellation is not good enough. Please, try sorting things out with the buyer, if you two can’t solve it, then contact CS.

I’ve ordered an offer to a designer, and i declined the offer. He doesn’t cancel the offer. and my money doesnt came back. can you help me please?

I’ve ordered an offer to a designer, and i declined the offer.

I’m so confused here, so did you order his custom offer or did you decline it?

Was it a custom offer or a gig that you ordered?

And if seller sent you a custom offer and you declined it as you are saying then fiverr couldn’t charge you without your approval.

I’ve ordered an offer to a designer, and i declined the offer.

I’m so confused here, so did you order his custom offer or did you decline it?

Was it a custom offer or a gig that you ordered?

And if seller sent you a custom offer and you declined it as you are saying then fiverr couldn’t charge you without your approval.

EED26D63-B2A4-4C6F-9F8E-CDA666DEC742.thumb.jpeg.7c28988f87061579a535f663f2e3e984.jpeg

I dont understand all this i cancel the order he deliver the order now what i have to do .

I dont understand all this i cancel the order he deliver the order now what i have to do .

Can you please let us know what is the issue with an order and why do you want to cancel?

It looks like you placed an order and immediately sent him cancellation request? What’s the reason why you decided to cancel?

Please also note that all cancellations affect sellers statistics and how many orders they get. And that’s the worst situation when buyer placed an order and changed their mind asking to cancel the order. Even though there is no seller fault he will be penalised and that’s probably what your seller was trying to avoid. (Just in case: I’m not justifying such behaviour but just explaining what might be the reason behind all this)

Can you please let us know what is the issue with an order and why do you want to cancel?

It looks like you placed an order and immediately sent him cancellation request? What’s the reason why you decided to cancel?

Please also note that all cancellations affect sellers statistics and how many orders they get. And that’s the worst situation when buyer placed an order and changed their mind asking to cancel the order. Even though there is no seller fault he will be penalised and that’s probably what your seller was trying to avoid. (Just in case: I’m not justifying such behaviour but just explaining what might be the reason behind all this)

I order from him a video 3d i send me video amateur,that video i can make myself i want a video more real and i send him before some example he accept that can do it thats my problem.

If you don’t mind, how much did you pay for that gig?

15$ and he dont want to cancel the order he said i can order to you can i pay you double just dont cancel i dont want money that i dont deserv can you tell the in this situation my money will back or not ?

15$ and he dont want to cancel the order he said i can order to you can i pay you double just dont cancel i dont want money that i dont deserv can you tell the in this situation my money will back or not ?

Ok, so here is the thing: I know that a lot of people didn’t read fiverr TOS that they signed. And it’s said there that orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on quality of work.

However if your seller promised that they can do it prior you ordering a gig then you might have a chance with fiverr Customer Support. You can ask them to cancel the order and they will make their decision.

P.S: I’m sure there are sellers who can do a great job but 15$ is nothing for a 3D video and most likely it will be hard to find proper quality for this price.

Archived