Buyer open dispute because i ask him to use revision button

kandhalkeshvala

hello, buyer gives me order with 6 free revisions after complete project I delivered. The buyer gives me correction so I tell him you have 6 revision give me a revision. after a few minutes I got a mail from fiver and mail is buyer want to cancel the order. I ask him for reason so he tells me he want to cancel the order because I ask him for revision. I tell him it is free so he tell me accept it or I will give you 1 star so I accept the cancellation.

Let’s get a few things straight, shall we?!

Sips 🍵

1️⃣ First, do you provide revisions? If yes, how many?

2️⃣ Did you spell out the revision policy terms anywhere on your gigs/requirements?

The outcome of this situation could end in a few ways… 5r CXLing, you accepting the CXL request or you completing the 7th revision. It’s a hard call because we don’t know the nature of your gig and what you delivered. The Buyer could genuinely not be happy with the finished product. The Buyer could be taking advantage of you.

After looking at one of your gigs:

Why choose me?

• Unlimited Revisions

• Fast Delivery

• All necessary file (PSD, AI, PNG, JPG, GIF & PDF)

• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

• Money return police.

• 100% positive review

See, that’s the BIG issue. 😬 You are offering unlimited revisions, and the last time I checked the meaning of unlimited it means just that ‘unlimited’ without any objections. That is your policy; so you’re obligated to stick with it. Otherwise, it’ll come across as a false advertisement. If you don’t stand by this policy, scrap it.

Keep in mind, the unlimited revisions business model, you could be doing them for the rest of your 5r career.

I forgot to mention, looks like you’re offering a money 💸 back guarantee as well.

I would strongly, advise that you communicate CLEARLY with the Buyer to gather details on what ‘exactly’ he’s dissatisfied with and how you can correct the issue.

Sips 🍵

2️⃣ Did you spell out the revision policy terms anywhere on your gigs/requirements?

The outcome of this situation could end in a few ways… 5r CXLing, you accepting the CXL request or you completing the 7th revision. It’s a hard call because we don’t know the nature of your gig and what you delivered. The Buyer could genuinely not be happy with the finished product. The Buyer could be taking advantage of you.

Why choose me?

• Unlimited Revisions

• Fast Delivery

• Money return police.

• 100% positive review

See, that’s the BIG issue. 😬 You are offering unlimited revisions, and the last time I checked the meaning of unlimited it means just that ‘unlimited’ without any objections. That is your policy; so you’re obligated to stick with it. Otherwise, it’ll come across as a false advertisement. If you don’t stand by this policy, scrap it.

Keep in mind, the unlimited revisions business model, you could be doing them for the rest of your 5r career.

I forgot to mention, looks like you’re offering a money 💸 back guarantee as well.

I would strongly, advise that you communicate CLEARLY with the Buyer to gather details on what ‘exactly’ he’s dissatisfied with and how you can correct the issue.

His concern is so confusing. It seems to me like he doesn’t understand the concept of revising a job. He was the one asking the buyer to request for a revision and since the buyer wasn’t understanding him, he requested for a cancellation.

His concern is so confusing. It seems to me like he doesn’t understand the concept of revising a job. He was the one asking the buyer to request for a revision and since the buyer wasn’t understanding him, he requested for a cancellation.

Some of his gigs have a limited number of revisions such as 3 while other(s) have unlimited.

Maybe the issue is the buyer asked for something to be changed in a message rather than in a revision request and the OP wanted it done in a revision request so it was done in the proper way (so the system kept count of the number of requests). Though it was a correction according to the OP. There’s the option to just re-deliver without the revision.

Sips 🍵

Why choose me?

• Unlimited Revisions

• Fast Delivery

• Money return police.

• 100% positive review

Good replay . good replay…all seller need must be ensure about their service that is their going to actually providing

Sips 🍵

Why choose me?

• Unlimited Revisions

• Fast Delivery

• Money return police.

• 100% positive review

Money return police.

Does that mean the police will return the 💰

It is always a good idea to proofread your gig description. 😉

Money return police.

It is always a good idea to proofread your gig description. 😉

LOLz, smh! 😆

Singing 🎤

Bad boys

Whatcha want, watcha want

Whatcha gonna do

When sheriff @jonbaas come for you. :crazy_face:

Gosh, I wonder what Buyers think when reading that bizarre line? 😵

Looks like you have just a communication problem with your buyer and didn’t explain him properly what you need.

You could say something like
“Sure I will start working on changes but can you please press a “request a revision” button to make sure that order wouldn’t autocomplete itself while I’m working on your changes”

Sips 🍵

Why choose me?

• Unlimited Revisions

• Fast Delivery

• Money return police.

• 100% positive review

thank you for your reply. in every gig i am not providing unlimited revisions the project is video editing with 4 revisions.

Looks like you have just a communication problem with your buyer and didn’t explain him properly what you need.

You could say something like

“Sure I will start working on changes but can you please press a “request a revision” button to make sure that order wouldn’t autocomplete itself while I’m working on your changes”

yes you are right thank you.

Archived