Can buyers use my video to before confirm the order

kandhalkeshvala

Hello, I have a buyer that every time does the same thing. after I place final video he use that video in YouTube or anywhere but he doesn’t complete order. he completed order after 4 days. every time he does the same thing, every time he tells me different reasons for this. I have a question can buyers use video to before confirm the order?

Technically, yes. The only way the buyer would not be able to use it is if they were to cancel the order. But if the order is completing, then yes, the buyer can use the video, as they’ve paid for it, and you’ve delivered it.

We have a client at the moment that we just completed a video for. He was messaging us daily for almost 2 weeks while the video was being made, then once we delivered the video, he vanished! The order will auto-complete tomorrow, so we’re not worried.

Some people do the decent thing and accept the order before they use it. Some don’t, either because they don’t want to, or they don’t know that they’re supposed to. So long as you’re not getting cancellations, try not to worry about it.

Technically, yes. The only way the buyer would not be able to use it is if they were to cancel the order. But if the order is completing, then yes, the buyer can use the video, as they’ve paid for it, and you’ve delivered it.

We have a client at the moment that we just completed a video for. He was messaging us daily for almost 2 weeks while the video was being made, then once we delivered the video, he vanished! The order will auto-complete tomorrow, so we’re not worried.

Some people do the decent thing and accept the order before they use it. Some don’t, either because they don’t want to, or they don’t know that they’re supposed to. So long as you’re not getting cancellations, try not to worry about it.

thank you for your help.

Archived