I Can't get any order for last 8 months

sibsankarmondal

Thank You…

I’m sorry for irritating

Have a good day

I am not irritated. I am merely offering you valuable advice, and encouraging you to think about who you plan to sell to, and how you plan to help them. Fiverr is not a place to put up gigs, and then sit back and wait for things to happen. You need to think creativity, take bold calculated actions, and work to reach your goals. A gig that just sits there waiting for sales is not going to gain any sales.

I am not irritated. I am merely offering you valuable advice, and encouraging you to think about who you plan to sell to, and how you plan to help them. Fiverr is not a place to put up gigs, and then sit back and wait for things to happen. You need to think creativity, take bold calculated actions, and work to reach your goals. A gig that just sits there waiting for sales is not going to gain any sales.

A gig that just sits there waiting for sales is not going to gain any sales.

I agree with you. thank you for your nice comment.

Thank You for your nice boldest thinking

• 11 months later...

Archived