Gig likes and views on social media

nikiiii09

It won’t work, unless you are connected to your target customers on social media. Most sellers here on Fiverr are not, and by sharing their links on social media, they are merely spamming their links to their friends. Your friends on social media are not your target customers.

Figure out who your target customers are, understand what they need, determine how you can solve their needs, and convince THOSE people to hire you.

It won’t work, unless you are connected to your target customers on social media. Most sellers here on Fiverr are not, and by sharing their links on social media, they are merely spamming their links to their friends. Your friends on social media are not your target customers.

Figure out who your target customers are, understand what they need, determine how you can solve their needs, and convince THOSE people to hire you.

Can you tell me how to use social media to approach sellers

No, I’m not. I’m waiting to get my 1st order on fiverr.

Well, then, if you are not connected to your target customers on social media, then social media is NOT going to be an effective place for you to find your customers. Go where your target customers are located.

Well, then, if you are not connected to your target customers on social media, then social media is NOT going to be an effective place for you to find your customers. Go where your target customers are located.

Thank you for the information and I will soon approach targeted customers on social media. I’m hoping to get my 1st order soon.

Thank you for the information and I will soon approach targeted customers on social media. I’m hoping to get my 1st order soon.

You just said that you aren’t connected to your target customers on social media. Who are you planning to approach? “Approaching” people you aren’t connected to is called spam. Spam will get you deleted from social media.

What I am confused about is why you keep insisting that your sales will come from social media, when that is not where your customers are located.

You just said that you aren’t connected to your target customers on social media. Who are you planning to approach? “Approaching” people you aren’t connected to is called spam. Spam will get you deleted from social media.

What I am confused about is why you keep insisting that your sales will come from social media, when that is not where your customers are located.

I’m not saying that I will get sales from social media but I can promote my gigs on it. Isn’t that what approaching customers mean?

The thing I wanted to know was by getting views and likes from other sellers on one’s gig will it help in getting orders in future?

I’m not saying that I will get sales from social media but I can promote my gigs on it. Isn’t that what approaching customers mean?

The thing I wanted to know was by getting views and likes from other sellers on one’s gig will it help in getting orders in future?

You’re not listening to anything @humanissocial or I have advised you. You are not connected to your target customers on social media, so posting your gig links there is not going to help you find customers. Approaching random people, and telling them to buy from you is not marketing, in fact, it is considered spam. The only people who will purchase your services are the people who need what you have to offer.

No, views and likes from other Fiverr sellers is not going to result in orders and sales. I don’t know how better to say this… the only people who will hire you, are the target customers who need your services. Other sellers are not your target customers.

You’re not listening to anything @humanissocial or I have advised you. You are not connected to your target customers on social media, so posting your gig links there is not going to help you find customers. Approaching random people, and telling them to buy from you is not marketing, in fact, it is considered spam. The only people who will purchase your services are the people who need what you have to offer.

No, views and likes from other Fiverr sellers is not going to result in orders and sales. I don’t know how better to say this… the only people who will hire you, are the target customers who need your services. Other sellers are not your target customers.

I guess i didn’t understand what you said before but I got it now.

I will follow this piece of advice from you.

Thank you

Archived