I'm waiting for my first order

srpinki

I got Level Two last month. I had three orders running before I got to level two. I complete the order and deliver. In other words, I fulfill three orders in a row but three clients give no reviews. I keep losing my gig rank. Now my gig has moved from page number one to page number five.
I haven’t received any orders since I got Level Two.
Why is this happening? To not get a review or to get level two? What should I do now?
I expect expert opinion on this.
Thank you

Hi there…,

I face similar situations…, starting from one month ago.
Impression and click drop suddenly.
It seems that Fiverr made some changes again…,

Read this post, maybe it can help you found a solution and know what to do 🙂

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

1601160443_frankhello.gif.795ec0ffebb9e7f0c43a68e7c50771aa.gif

Hi there…,

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

It was very informative. I got some answers from here. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Never give up, i got my order after 6 months. but now i am level 2 seller. keep bidding on the new buyer request. update your gig by changing keyword, tags, description and you will have your first order very soon

i am really inspired for this comments. thank you

Hello new Fivver people! When I first joined back in 2017, I waited and waited. Then I asked a friend to become a Fivver Buyer and select my Gig. I did a small project for them and charge a small rate. I then asked them to write a good review on my Gig. After that I started to get a new buyer. Make sure to ask your clients to leave a good review – quality of work, how helpful you are etc. Best Luck, Mary

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there…,

Thank you so much share your Experience

• 1 month later...

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr Community Forum!

For Fiverr Success, You can follow the tips:

• Complete a Free Course on Fiverr.
    Link: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller
  • Then make a gig properly.
  • Use image with SEO.
  • Use 5 tag in your gig (it will be help you for gig ranking).
  • Be active online, more and more.
  • Send 10 Buyer request every day.
  • Share your gigs on social media.
  • Visit Fiverr related groups & share your gig.

I think this tips will be helpful for everyone. Thank you.

21 hours ago, asif_riaj said:

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr Community Forum!

For Fiverr Success, You can follow the tips:

• Complete a Free Course on Fiverr.
    Link: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller
  • Then make a gig properly.
  • Use image with SEO.
  • Use 5 tag in your gig (it will be help you for gig ranking).
  • Be active online, more and more.
  • Send 10 Buyer request every day.
  • Share your gigs on social media.
  • Visit Fiverr related groups & share your gig.

I think this tips will be helpful for everyone. Thank you.

Thanks

• 6 months later...

Archived