Complaints about a Fiverr seller

luvdont8

I noticed a seller mentioned he offered merchant cash advance lead costing $15 dollars for 1 signed application to start but when I ask how much for $5 signed application he said $500 with a 50% conversion rate. So I laughed and showed him his profile page he changed the story.I will Never buy from this seller again. One of his reviews I realized said he was unprofessional with a rating of 1. He should not be selling on Fiverr if he is unprofessional. He should be banned from fiverr completely if you ask me.

You need to remove the name of the seller as negatively naming buyers and sellers is not allowed on the forum.

So what about resolving my situation I don’t hear you or anyone saying anything about that?

So I remove his name and then who will address my complaint? You your staff those who claim to find what I said offensive abusive violation of the guidelines?

What did I say people find offensive what actually happened to me is it the fact that I named the person I had the experience with?

Shouldn’t people be aware of sellers who do not act professionally? It said so on his profile that infact he was not professional and he receive a 1 star rating from the buyer not me. I’m glad I sort out the fake sellers from the real ones. Funny how some people like to judge before and give labels to statements without finding out what really happened. I forget free speech is not allowed on apps designed for public use. Eventhough nothing I have said is offensive abusive or a violation. Good job though telling me to edit my experience without investigating my complaint. Why are you so concerned about the sellers name being negatively affected? What made you believe the seller is to be protected even if the sellers actions were inappropriate abusive and offensive? Can someone share the same feeling about my experience after all that’s what this forum is about right experience? I’ll change the experience to suit the forum and let’s see who will try to resolve my comolaint with the seller? Let’s see who will notice that I need to be protected from abusive inappropriate unprofessional offensive violating seller?

So what about resolving my situation I don’t hear you or anyone saying anything about that?

So I remove his name and then who will address my complaint? You your staff those who claim to find what I said offensive abusive violation of the guidelines?

What did I say people find offensive what actually happened to me is it the fact that I named the person I had the experience with?

Shouldn’t people be aware of sellers who do not act professionally? It said so on his profile that infact he was not professional and he receive a 1 star rating from the buyer not me. I’m glad I sort out the fake sellers from the real ones. Funny how some people like to judge before and give labels to statements without finding out what really happened. I forget free speech is not allowed on apps designed for public use. Eventhough nothing I have said is offensive abusive or a violation. Good job though telling me to edit my experience without investigating my complaint. Why are you so concerned about the sellers name being negatively affected? What made you believe the seller is to be protected even if the sellers actions were inappropriate abusive and offensive? Can someone share the same feeling about my experience after all that’s what this forum is about right experience? I’ll change the experience to suit the forum and let’s see who will try to resolve my comolaint with the seller? Let’s see who will notice that I need to be protected from abusive inappropriate unprofessional offensive violating seller?

Please read the forum rules.

We’re all just members. We can’t do anything for your case and calling out a seller is not allowed here.

Just like anywhere else on the internet, if you have a problem, you contact customer service. The only reason to post the name here would be to try to defame the seller. It’s not a good look.

Please read the forum rules.

We’re all just members. We can’t do anything for your case and calling out a seller is not allowed here.

Just like anywhere else on the internet, if you have a problem, you contact customer service. The only reason to post the name here would be to try to defame the seller. It’s not a good look.

Like I expected ready to jump to conclusions. You are not able to help me but you are able to protect your precious seller right,?

I will jump to conclusion like you did when you claim that my intention was to defame some seller. It seems the rules are bias or people on this forum are bias or someone is biased. You can’t help me but you can help the seller not get defamed as you out it. Who gave you the right to judge my intensions? Did you ask me if that was my intension? What is my intention for replying to this forum?

Do you know? Did not know people can read people minds to know what their intensions are. Someone must have supernatural powers. Actually I don’t need good luck from anyone. I don’t believe in it and regard it at any time.Thanks for not helping. You got the post edited hope everyone is happy and the seller can continue to be abusive inappropriate offensive and unprofessional. Hope the previous guidelines were not violated.

Like I expected ready to jump to conclusions. You are not able to help me but you are able to protect your precious seller right,?

I will jump to conclusion like you did when you claim that my intention was to defame some seller. It seems the rules are bias or people on this forum are bias or someone is biased. You can’t help me but you can help the seller not get defamed as you out it. Who gave you the right to judge my intensions? Did you ask me if that was my intension? What is my intention for replying to this forum?

Do you know? Did not know people can read people minds to know what their intensions are. Someone must have supernatural powers. Actually I don’t need good luck from anyone. I don’t believe in it and regard it at any time.Thanks for not helping. You got the post edited hope everyone is happy and the seller can continue to be abusive inappropriate offensive and unprofessional. Hope the previous guidelines were not violated.

“The only reason to post the name here would be to try to defame the seller” doesn’t mean my “precious seller.” I’m telling you the rules and explaining it doesn’t do anything for you to break them. I’m telling you that you’re crafting a poor impression. If you don’t want that impression, then don’t come here and break the rules.

I’m sorry a seller wronged you, but that doesn’t give you a free pass to break the rules. This forum is for insights among sellers. It’s not a place to get back at people. As I said, it accomplishes nothing to call someone out here. Nothing. Go to customer service.

You your staff

We are the same buyers and sellers on the forum and none of us can solve this “problem” for you.

We are glad that you didn’t let yourself order from a seller that was showing red flags however it is still now allowed to call out negatively other users on the forum. We are not protecting anyone but simply you should follow the rules that you agreed to.

There are different kind of sellers and buyers as this is international platform and in some cultures it is disrespectful not to bargain. If this is not your cup of tea just move on, you didn’t order anything from him and he didn’t work for you. That’s it. Move on to a next seller or if you really in a vendetta mode go to customer support and create a ticket.

Just FYI: some sellers indeed put lower prices on their gigs to attract clients and gain more reviews and if buyer contacts them directly giving market rate price. Is it ethical? Of course not. Did it harm you? No it didn’t. So there is no point to be aggressive and vindictive to everyone on this forum.

Archived