For how long did you wait to get a first order and did sales kick start after that?

pixperpoint

Hello! Just looking for some motivation. I have been working here for almost 1.5 months now but got my first(and only) order in my third week. Ever since that, I have failed to grab an order. So my question is that how long did you guys have to wait before getting your first ever order? And did you start getting more orders right after it?

Every seller’s experience is different. It won’t help you to know when everyone else started earning sales, because your experience is not likely to be anything like theirs. It’s also worth noting, no one “gets sales”, they earn them. You can earn your sales too, by marketing and promoting your services to the people that need them. Sitting back and expecting orders to roll in is a terribly ineffective Fiverr freelance strategy.

As a new seller in fiverr i want to know more what is the best catch to get more money but for i realize i need to focus how i earn trust from my client because later on you previous client will make some self promotion about your service then they will recommend you.

Archived