Funds Pending Clearance Stuck

theiconwriters

• 4 months later...

Hello I have the same problem ? My money is bloqued since 12 of december 2019 !! Can somebody help me ?

Hi, I can assure you as a fellow seller that this site isn’t a scam. What was your clearance date?

Note that, when you deliver an order, it takes 3 days to automatically mark as completed if the buyer doesn’t accept it or do it manually.

And, then there is a 14 days clearance period. Your fund will be stuck on your earning page for 14 days when the order is marked as complete. Then it will be added in Available for withdrawal option and you can proceed to withdraw the funds.

If everything goes as programmed, yet the fund isn’t clear, you can contact CS with the issue. To submit a request follow the link: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Fiverr is the best platform for freelancers. The genuineness and easy-to-use attract hundreds of thousands freelancers.

When it comes to funds pending clearance, you must be facing a glitch - so like me, you should also wait. This occurs rarely, though.

So, you need to talk to the support team about your issue. Also, I want to assure you that Fiverr is the best freelance company and we love it.

Thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived