Need help concerning my account

webexpert_11

I’ve created this account almost 5 months ago. After creating this account, I got my first order within a month and later I completed 5 orders with 3 five star review. But after that, I had to cancel 2 orders! And after the cancellation of those orders, it has been almost 3 months I’m staying at fiverr with no order!!!
And in this 3 months, I’ve studied many thing related to web design and fiverr success. I’ve created my new gig “psd to html” with the new learning and yeah, It’s getting impressions too.
Anyways, now I would like to know that is there anything wrong with this account? and will it be fine if I create another account and start my journey once again?
Please! give me a descriptable solution!!

Hello there

Order cancellation is a problem of cause but it is normal. you can recover soon with that. Did you try BR and self promotion?

I don’t think you should giveup on your current account.

Hi Anu.

Thanks for your reply. I don’t know what’s the meaning of “BR”. And yeah I’m trying a little bit of self promotion in twitter.

Could you please suggest me how can I promote my self in social media, I’m from Bangladesh. I think you know that right now no one is interested to purchase any services from online marketplace in our country. Because Bangladesh is a poor country!!!

Hi Anu.

Thanks for your reply. I don’t know what’s the meaning of “BR”. And yeah I’m trying a little bit of self promotion in twitter.

Could you please suggest me how can I promote my self in social media, I’m from Bangladesh. I think you know that right now no one is interested to purchase any services from online marketplace in our country. Because Bangladesh is a poor country!!!

BR means Buyer Requests. Do you know about that? You can see it under “More” on your Dashboard

no one is interested to purchase any services from online marketplace in our country. Because Bangladesh is a poor country!!!

This is hard to believe. You can see many successful sellers from your country. Buyers don’t by from your country. They come to you. If you are talented enough to keep them with you, your country’s economy doesn’t matter

BR means Buyer Requests. Do you know about that? You can see it under “More” on your Dashboard

no one is interested to purchase any services from online marketplace in our country. Because Bangladesh is a poor country!!!

This is hard to believe. You can see many successful sellers from your country. Buyers don’t by from your country. They come to you. If you are talented enough to keep them with you, your country’s economy doesn’t matter

I know many freelancers from my country are top rated or level two seller.

But I meant to say that… as a Bangladeshi, I don’t have foreign friends on my social media account. So how could I promote my self on social media??

Could you please give me some advice concerning this??

And yeah, I wait for the buyer request all the time. But unfortunately I can only offer 3-5 buyers. Because the other requests are not on my expertise.

I know many freelancers from my country are top rated or level two seller.

But I meant to say that… as a Bangladeshi, I don’t have foreign friends on my social media account. So how could I promote my self on social media??

Could you please give me some advice concerning this??

You need find our targeted person at social media. For that you don’t need to having friend from another country. Try to promote your service at targeted area. If people think that your service can fulfill there needed then they will contact you.

Order cancellation effect a lot of your order. But it will be wrong decision if you delete this account and create another one. Also this is against of Fiverr TOS.

Try to overcome this situations. Promote your services at targeted audience. You will get the result very soon.

Thank you.

You need find our targeted person at social media. For that you don’t need to having friend from another country. Try to promote your service at targeted area. If people think that your service can fulfill there needed then they will contact you.

Order cancellation effect a lot of your order. But it will be wrong decision if you delete this account and create another one. Also this is against of Fiverr TOS.

Try to overcome this situations. Promote your services at targeted audience. You will get the result very soon.

Thank you.

Thanks for your kind information.

Could you please give me some advice about promoting myself with targeted people?

I’ll be very happy if you could so 🙂

Archived