Titles and tags for writing gig

shaika123

You say you write, what sort of writing do you do? what language, what is it you are actually offering as a service? Do you write stories? do you write articles for websites if so what subjects would you cover. Do you write advertising texts? You have to add what sort of writing you are offering and then break them up into your tags. This is an example if you were writing childrens stories.
children, fiction, English etc… factual stories etc. etc. I am not a writer so I am sure you can think of better tags!
Hope this helps
Stefos

• Like 9

I’d change the title to say that you write articles or something instead of saying only that you do a great job in the title. In the tags you could put something like “article writing” or “research” or anything else related to whatever type of writing/article writing you do or what the articles are for eg. “website content” or the topics you are best at writing.

• Like 4

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, franksievers said:

I won't say well done for sharing the great detail. This is important these days for our new generation. if you want to hire a service for your work 3 methods to get an example of a research paper. I am impressed by this when I use it. You can hire this and get all detail of the professional team. So appendix of a research paper example performs the good role. I am sure this will satisfy you.

Hello great people here, I've been on Fiverr selling animation and marketing service for some months, but not getting a single order, please I don't know what to do anymore. If you can please shed more lights on how to make money, because am getting tired already but not giving up...

• Like 4

• 10 months later...

Hello, you have been trying to sell your services on Fiverr for some months. The phrase "some months" does not indicate the exact time period. It will be pre-mature to comment on it. However, it may be discussed over quality of your Gigs. The composition of your Gigs may not include the skills required by the client or wording of your Gigs may be vague and unimpressive for the client. Your profile and portfolio may not have the indicators lucrative for the client. Keep on applying by improving your Gigs. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tahirbhatti66 said:

Hello, you have been trying to sell your services on Fiverr for some months.

Hello, you are responding to a 10-month-old post, to someone who haven't been on the forum since February, and no longer has a Fiverr account.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...