Why is academic work allowed in Fiverr

ali92nazar92

I received a message regarding academic work. The buyer did not place any order. I don’t do academic work so I refused to do it. He said that he is going to blacklist me for not doing his work. First of all, it is my choice what I want to do and what I don’t. Secondly, why does Fiverr even allow academic work? Isn’t it unethical? Is there any way that I can report this guy so that he can’t place academic orders anymore. Thank you for your answers in advance

Reporting won’t do much good as this has been an issue for some time now. That and there is a bit of a grey area in regards to academic work. Some offer tutoring services along with proofreading and critiques. Those who try to get others to do their work for them are usually found out and turned away.

Don’t worry about this too much. I’m sure their instructor will see through their lazy work ethic.

This is the Quick Response I have saved to deal with such buyers. 😉

It is against Fiverr Terms of Service for sellers to do homework. I do not want to take a chance on losing my account, so I cannot do this for you. 🙁

ToS states:

Third-party TOS violation - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

Reporting won’t do much good as this has been an issue for some time now. That and there is a bit of a grey area in regards to academic work. Some offer tutoring services along with proofreading and critiques. Those who try to get others to do their work for them are usually found out and turned away.

Don’t worry about this too much. I’m sure their instructor will see through their lazy work ethic.

He is a 15 years old guy high school student and he ranked top buyer so how will he even get caught?

He is a 15 years old guy high school student and he ranked top buyer so how will he even get caught?

how will he even get caught?

I do not know. I have contacted CS to report such buyers, but I see later that their accounts are still active. So, I do not know what the answer is. 🥺

he ranked top buyer

Because he hires so many sellers to do his homework! :frowning_face:

how will he even get caught?

I do not know. I have contacted CS to report such buyers, but I see later that their accounts are still active. So, I do not know what the answer is. 🥺

he ranked top buyer

Because he hires so many sellers to do his homework! :frowning_face:

I think fiverr don’t care, if students destroys their lives as long as they receive their fair share of the deal. Thank you for your answer.

Archived