Newbie here, and i'd love to get feedback ^^

fireytika

Hello! Nice to meet you ^^
I’m Fireytika, Illustrator.
I actually made my account long time ago, but i didn’t understand how this platform works, and now begin to active here, again ^^

I just made 2 gigs recently. May i ask for feedback on one of them? Did i do it right? Is the information good enough? Do you find my gig easy to understand?

https://www.fiverr.com/share/541wk
https://www.fiverr.com/share/pVxDN

Thank you very much for the helps ^^

Hello FieryTika! My only suggestion is to maybe put a banner under each of your example photos in the first gig denoting what “level” that example is for - e.g. “Example of Standard Level Artwork”. I know it may seem straightforward, but if you’re dealing with a language barrier on the part of the client, they may be unhappy when they pay b&w price and don’t get your top-tier colorized-with-background work.

I love your style. I will definitely bookmark your gig for work I might want in the future.

Thanks for sharing, and best of luck!

Hello

Thank you so much! Glad you like my artwork! ^^

It’s a pleasure to share with you.

I’m sure it will be fun to be working with you on the future ^^

Hello FieryTika! My only suggestion is to maybe put a banner under each of your example photos in the first gig denoting what “level” that example is for - e.g. “Example of Standard Level Artwork”. I know it may seem straightforward, but if you’re dealing with a language barrier on the part of the client, they may be unhappy when they pay b&w price and don’t get your top-tier colorized-with-background work.

Owhh that’s really nice idea! Thank you for your suggestions! Will edit the artworks sample soon ^^

Have a nice day

Archived