I dont get buyer request

redwanraju257

but It’s hard for new seller to go level 1 seller.

It’s not hard at all, not if you have a skilled service people need, and you are connecting to your target customers, showing them how you can solve their needs, and then encouraging them to hire you.

All of the requirements you need to know in order to be promoted to Level 1 seller are linked below. You can also find these same requirements on your Analytics page.

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

• Like 7

It’s not hard at all, not if you have a skilled service people need, and you are connecting to your target customers, showing them how you can solve their needs, and then encouraging them to hire you.

All of the requirements you need to know in order to be promoted to Level 1 seller are linked below. You can also find these same requirements on your Analytics page.

https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Thank for good advice but I try to understand I can do the job but the buyer doesn’t trust our new seller. So we have to work at a cheaper rate.

Thank for good advice but I try to understand I can do the job but the buyer doesn’t trust our new seller. So we have to work at a cheaper rate.

Yes, new sellers lack social proof, which plays a role in sales. But it is a mistake to think that undercharging compensates for a lack of social proof or that undercharging is required to achieve sales in the absence of social proof.

Buyers want credibility and suitability. That is what drives the sale regardless of social proof.

• Like 3

Yes, new sellers lack social proof, which plays a role in sales. But it is a mistake to think that undercharging compensates for a lack of social proof or that undercharging is required to achieve sales in the absence of social proof.

Buyers want credibility and suitability. That is what drives the sale regardless of social proof.

yes, You fully understand. So thank you.

• Like 1