Bad Results on My Fiverr Gig

shahzebrayzada

Hello Everyone i face some issues Check My Fiverr Gig I update every week but not receive any kind Order of order kindly suggest me some way Thanks in Advance https://www.fiverr.com/shahzebrayzada/design-business-website-in-divi-theme

I update every week

Why do you update your gig every week?

Hello, Sir, first of all

Avoid using gendered language on Fiverr. Many people find it offputting. 😉

I update every week

Why do you update your gig every week?

Hello, Sir, first of all

You used a very polite way to describe and explain @shahzebrayzada the effect it would have on people.

In my case, wouldn’t like being called “sir”, and I’m sure enough no man would like being called “madam” - much less “dear”…

You used a very polite way to describe and explain @shahzebrayzada the effect it would have on people.

In my case, wouldn’t like being called “sir”, and I’m sure enough no man would like being called “madam” - much less “dear”…

Good afternoon, Miss Maita ☀️!

I hope business is going well!

You’re right. Women aren’t the only ones who get annoyed at inappropriate gendered language.

Here’s an interesting thread that @shahzebrayzada might find useful:

Look, I know that “sir” is generally seen as a sign of respect that can potentially be gender neutral (but obviously leans towards men). However, that doesn’t stop me from feeling a blow to my ego when you use it to address me. I at least hope that my profile picture does not look like a “sir.” Some guy used this to address me 3 times. Please try not to address a female as “sir.” We tend to not like it.

I hope business is going well!

You’re right. Women aren’t the only ones who get annoyed at inappropriate gendered language.

Look, I know that “sir” is generally seen as a sign of respect that can potentially be gender neutral (but obviously leans towards men). However, that doesn’t stop me from feeling a blow to my ego when you use it to address me. I at least hope that my profile picture does not look like a “sir.” Some guy used this to address me 3 times. Please try not to address a female as “sir.” We tend to not like it.

Addressing me by my name will be more than fine, but I will excuse you this time, just for you being British… 😅

Good morning to you, Mr. AHM. 😅

Oh, and thank you very much for your good wills! 😊

Yes, it’s not only better, but also safer, addressing people by their username. 😉

Archived