Is it save to add payonner card to my new Fiveer account but this payonner account was attached to my old fiveer account

fmtechs

is it save to add payonner card to my new Fiveer account but this payonner account was attached to my old fiveer account.
Note : the old fiverr account was disable .
so i want my payonner card as payment method to my new one account ,
please let me know if anyone can help me?
Thanks in Advance .

is it save to add payonner card to my new Fiveer account but this payonner account was attached to my old fiveer account.

so i want my payonner card as payment method to my new one account ,

please let me know if anyone can help me?

Thanks in Advance .

If Fiverr gave you permission to open a new account and add your old payment method, then yes. Otherwise, no, you’re not allowed.

If Fiverr gave you permission to open a new account and add your old payment method, then yes. Otherwise, no, you’re not allowed.

Thaks for your reply.

how where i can take permission from fiverr or how?

or how i check fiverr permission me for this or not?

Since you are asking where to get permission, I would assume fiverr didn’t give you a go ahead to open a new account after the previous one was disabled. Contacting support will just speed up the time they disable your new account.

Ahan Thanks its great news for me.

because i share my personal information to clients eg, Emailss etc.

i was no idea about that

that why the blocked my account .

Your new account will be banned sooner or later anyway. If fiverr banned you it means they banned you forever and you are not allowed to create new account.

i was no idea about that

That doesn’t make you not guilty. You still broke the rules which you by the the way signed and agreed to and confirmed that you read and understood everything.

Archived