Buyer asking for additional services outside my scope

Guest rjr_designs

Guest rjr_designs

So today I got two of my first orders on fiverr. My first client was very easy to work with when my second customer not so much. I am feeling a bit annoyed due to the fact that I gave him the initial work :roll_eyes: Then he says that he wants more work done outside of the gig I had agreed upon and will not cancel the order. I have open a dispute. With a dispute open and a buyer doesn’t accept the dispute does fiverr cancel the order? I don’t understand why someone would feel like they don’t have to accept an order just because they want more work done that is not even relevant to the first task. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!

Guest rjr_designs

What kind of dispute did you open?

@franklegacy I just put in a cancellation request however it does not look like the buyer wants to cancel. But why would he - he wants free work. So until something happens I have in big red letters DISPUTE by his order.

@franklegacy I just put in a cancellation request however it does not look like the buyer wants to cancel. But why would he - he wants free work. So until something happens I have in big red letters DISPUTE by his order.

If the buyer doesn’t cancel the order, contact support and ask them to cancel it on your behalf or do the additional work and maybe the buyer will mark the order as complete.

Guest rjr_designs

If the buyer doesn’t cancel the order, contact support and ask them to cancel it on your behalf or do the additional work and maybe the buyer will mark the order as complete.

I tried to contact cs but it doesn’t give me an option since there is a “dispute” open. I thought about doing the addition worked before asking to cancel but for $5 for something that is going to take me 12 hours to do it’s just not worth my time and is unfair to do to someone. I only took the gig with it being $5 to trying and get more reviews.

I tried to contact cs but it doesn’t give me an option since there is a “dispute” open. I thought about doing the addition worked before asking to cancel but for $5 for something that is going to take me 12 hours to do it’s just not worth my time and is unfair to do to someone. I only took the gig with it being $5 to trying and get more reviews.

Contact support here ==> Support Contact

Archived