Fiverr at the worst level for me

divyagoel

581977952_SellerDashboard(1).png.4c538b3095ec2ef451692efabfeebfe4.png
What can be more worse than this?
Hello fivverians… Wanted to share my worst experience till date on Fiverr. After working from so long at fiverr, this is where i am…I dropped to no level, no orders and moreover no buyers requests.
I have gone through many topic from new comers here at forum that i am not getting any orders and something like that.
Posting this to let you all know that In this competitive world, you can’t be less by one percent. You must be perfect in every aspects to be on the top.
I was not been able to give my time to fiverr and be attentive from past one months and this is all because of that. I dropped to no level from level two and resulting i am having no buyers request so very less chances to pull up again.
But, i think It will take time to recover, or may be not. But the thing is that i am not losing hope and you new comers, just try your best and don’t lose hopes.

Seller%20Dashboard%20(1)

Hello fivverians… Wanted to share my worst experience till date on Fiverr. After working from so long at fiverr, this is where i am…I dropped to no level, no orders and moreover no buyers requests.

I have gone through many topic from new comers here at forum that i am not getting any orders and something like that.

Posting this to let you all know that In this competitive world, you can’t be less by one percent. You must be perfect in every aspects to be on the top.

I was not been able to give my time to fiverr and be attentive from past one months and this is all because of that. I dropped to no level from level two and resulting i am having no buyers request so very less chances to pull up again.

But, i think It will take time to recover, or may be not. But the thing is that i am not losing hope and you new comers, just try your best and don’t lose hopes.

from level three

But fiverr doesn’t have level three :thinking:

Seller%20Dashboard%20(1)

But, i think It will take time to recover, or may be not. But the thing is that i am not losing hope

All you can do is learn from this situation and work really hard on improving your stats. I love your positive attitude and it will reflect as you recover. Good luck!

But, i think It will take time to recover, or may be not. But the thing is that i am not losing hope

All you can do is learn from this situation and work really hard on improving your stats. I love your positive attitude and it will reflect as you recover. Good luck!

Thanks…I will try my best 🙂

Received a warning that I delivered empty work after 20 days of finishing my work and buyer give 5 star review

Also the delivery is not empty its totally done

Also the money is refunded to buyer

And I got flagged on my account

I was there to become level 1 seller in 10 days and this happen

I am really sad kindly help me

Well you can contact Customer support sending them the screenshots of the delivery.

Cancellation of one order will not lead to level down? what are the stats?

Kindly also look in my problem I am depressed

Dont be mam…I am down to no level from level two…and trust me it is worse than your situation. Try to be active and other freelance platforms as well.

Received a warning that I delivered empty work after 20 days of finishing my work and buyer give 5 star review

And I got flagged on my account

I am really sad kindly help me

Have you used DELIVER NOW button?

Hmmm, go to the order’s page, take screen shots of the delivered work.

Share this with us so we can see what went wrong and advise you accordingly. Might be a charge back after all. But the warning is what worries me.

Please share your stats with us.

This isn’t important now. Whether her level dropped or not, let’s help her with the order first.

“Delivered on time” is the stat you have full control over. You can request a deadline extension, you can stop offering 24 hours deliveries if you objectively need more time to do the job. There is a bunch of tools in your disposal. I’m genuinely puzzled why people struggle with maintaining it above 90%.

“Response rate” is harder but also manageable. Just make sure you check your inbox from time to time. Turn on the vacation mode if for whatever reason you take some time off and won’t be able to respond for days (or weeks).

“Completion rate” is the one where things can go wrong but if the situation at hand is the buyer’s fault, you can contact CS and ask them to cancel the order for you. I’ve read that people had some of those cancelations not count against them (there is no 100% guarantee, but it’s something you can try).

I had delivered before dead line and with green deliver button

but after 20 days I got that I misuse deliver button by sending emoty delivery

@tekkil What part of “If you need help with something, please create your own forum post instead of asking for help on someone else’s thread” don’t you understand?

I see that you have created your own forum post on this issue. Please restrict your conversations to your own forum post/thread if you do not have anything constructive to add to this thread. It is possible that a forum user might come over to your thread to help you out with your issue.

What you’re doing right now is called “thread hijacking” and is against the forum’s rules and guidelines.

“Delivered on time” is the stat you have full control over. You can request a deadline extension, you can stop offering 24 hours deliveries if you objectively need more time to do the job. There is a bunch of tools in your disposal. I’m genuinely puzzled why people struggle with maintaining it above 90%.

“Response rate” is harder but also manageable. Just make sure you check your inbox from time to time. Turn on the vacation mode if for whatever reason you take some time off and won’t be able to respond for days (or weeks).

“Completion rate” is the one where things can go wrong but if the situation at hand is the buyer’s fault, you can contact CS and ask them to cancel the order for you. I’ve read that people had some of those cancelations not count against them (there is no 100% guarantee, but it’s something you can try).

I normally set the delivery time to 3 days and more. I know hoe to manage the stats at fiverr, the only thing is that i was not been able to get in fiverr properly so this is the result of one month of little negligence. Only two inbox messages i have not replied to and one two orders where i have delivered late.As i am not receiving much order nowadays so two is a huge count for 60 days analysis.

I see you have completed many orders and you have really good ratings so i am sure your regular buyers ( returning buyers ) will come to you again and will order from you so that will help you to get back on the track with stats. (my opinion )

yeah…hope so…thanks

Archived