What did you earned from fiverr?

mathisbasier

Hi, i’m pretty knew to this website and i’m currently in the process of acknowledging about it and i was wondering what did you guys earned on this website.

Are you able to live with you’re earnings here?
Have you been able to developp relationships with clients outside of this site?

Hi, i’m pretty knew to this website and i’m currently in the process of acknowledging about it and i was wondering what did you guys earned on this website.

Nope, I could not live on my earnings here. The money I earn here is just the 🍒

My main source of income is my teacher’s pension and SS. 😉

What do you mean by SS?

Social Security.

You aren’t suppose to contact buyers off-site.

Ok.

Why not?

Is it against the rules?

I mean isn’t site site suppose to help you kickstart your career as a freelancer?

Ok.

Why not?

Is it against the rules?

I mean isn’t site site suppose to help you kickstart your career as a freelancer?

You better kickstart yourself over to the Terms of Service and read it before you get banned from the site before you can plant your feet.

Ok.

Why not?

Is it against the rules?

Website supposed to help themselves to make profit but not to help sellers to kickstart their “career” taking away their clients and their hard work and money that they spent on marketing.

And as @j6nyc6 already said you’d better read fiverr TOS that you actually already agreed to and signed that you read and understood them. Fiverr is not hesitating banning accounts for breaking rules.

And by the way, yes it is enough for me for my living even in most expensive places like London and Singapore

Archived