My brother account got closed permanently

nikolaxkrstic

My brother by mistake used my paypal email to connect to his fiverr account but I already had it connected to mine, now I got a warning on my account but his account got permanently disabled with no warnings and customer support says he cannot get it back no way. The reasoning was one person cannot own 2 fiverr accounts so he asked if he can verify with an id that that is him and got the same response and was told not to ask same questions or he will be thrown into spam. Now the question is did someone get similar experience and can I get some advice on what is he supposed to do?
He managed to get 5 star profile with more than 10 reviews and this is really unfortunate since this can be used to close anyones profile just use a person email that you know has fiverr account to connect to paypal on a random fiverr account you make and that is it.

We are only buyers and sellers here. There is nothing we can do to help you. 😕

Furthermore, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it appears your profile is gone from Fiverr. :thinking:

Also, once banned you cannot start a new account without CS giving their okay. If you do you are in danger of losing your new account too. 😱

Furthermore, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it appears your profile is gone from Fiverr. :thinking:

Also, once banned you cannot start a new account without CS giving their okay. If you do you are in danger of losing your new account too. 😱

This is how the term “Asking for a friend” got started.

I understand that I just want to see if somebody got similar experience that can give me advice. And how one account gets 1 warning and another gets banned without a warning.

I understand that I just want to see if somebody got similar experience that can give me advice. And how one account gets 1 warning and another gets banned without a warning.

how one account gets 1 warning and another gets banned without a warning.

If a seller does something that is serious enough Fiverr does not give warnings. 🤐

I guess Fiverr feels what happened with you and your brother is pretty serious.

Umm,

Since you no longer have an account on 5r. Your access to the forum will vanish as well. 🍍

Another thing before I skedaddle, you and your ‘Brother’ should take time to read the TOS.

Cheerio 🍒

Archived