Should geting your gig on the first page be the highest priority or not?

bestatwhatido1

Ive made a gig and other than buyer requests should i be really worried about getting my gigranked on the first page or not?
Because not a lot of people are responding to my buyer requests
This is my gig and its really professional see for yourself {https://www.fiverr.com/share/DAV27}
Any other tips than sending buyer requests
And the proper way of communicating with my customers?

Your video is well polished but I think your price may be too high for new clients since you are new yourself. I remember ordering a $10 lyric video from a new seller and it was great. I actually left them a 5 star rating with a positive review. I went back a couple months later and her $10 gig was about $30. She started off underselling her work to gain a reputation, then started charging what she deemed fair after she got it. Maybe take a page out of her book.

Your video is well polished but I think your price may be too high for new clients since you are new yourself. I remember ordering a $10 lyric video from a new seller and it was great. I actually left them a 5 star rating with a positive review. I went back a couple months later and her $10 gig was about $30. She started off underselling her work to gain a reputation, then started charging what she deemed fair after she got it. Maybe take a page out of her book.

What do you suggest?

What should be the starting prices?

Archived