I have ceated 7 gigs but Not getting any order

depok_sd

where i can find the targeted audience. I am marketing only in social media facebook, twitter, and linkden. if you have any suggestion please share with me.

on social media accounts, try to find out those who need your services. when you think they can avail themselves of your services let them know that you can help them and how. or give suggestions to solve their issue so that they may know about your skills or services.

hope you got the point. good luck:slightly_smiling_face:

Copy the URL of your gig and paste it across your Facebook, twitter etc etc join groups for startups on any you can sign up to and post your services . Produce a video and post that, put a link in your personal emails. You never know who is out there.
I have had two years away from fiverr and on my return I have had to start all over again 😦

I have created 7 gigs but no order, no buyer request. What i should do now.

What I don’t understand is why you see a problem with the gig stats you showed us. Every single gig metric is green and trending upward. Buyers are looking at – and clicking through to your gigs. This is a good thing. Be patient. Let the buyers who want to hire you, contact you and do so. In the meantime, keep promoting your services to the people who need what you have to offer.

What I don’t understand is why you see a problem with the gig stats you showed us. Every single gig metric is green and trending upward. Buyers are looking at – and clicking through to your gigs. This is a good thing. Be patient. Let the buyers who want to hire you, contact you and do so. In the meantime, keep promoting your services to the people who need what you have to offer.

Thank for your valuable suggestion.

Archived