Tons of views but no order

ntipz011

You’re making a promise you can’t possibly project or measure and provide no evidence you can accomplish this. It’s really hard to believe.

Any thought on how to prove that?

I have screenshot that prove its working already.

I’ll make a video to improve trust from buyers when it stops raining here, it’s rainy everyday 😕

I’ll make a video to improve trust from buyers when it stops raining here, it’s rainy everyday 😕

None of your screenshots indicate leads and even if they did, you could be easily taking a conversation from someone else. There is no context.

Even if they did, if people are suspicious or skeptical they aren’t going to rummage your screenshots and change their mind.

And if you did make this happen, that doesn’t mean you can achieve it for others.

Guest rjr_designs

@ntipz011 Why would you need revisions on dating advice? Either the advice you give works or it doesn’t. & Someone can do everything you tell them too but that does not guarantee someone will want to go on a date with them.

I’ll make a video to improve trust from buyers

I think you’ve answered your own question here. If I were in the market for this kind of gig, I’d want to know who I’m buying from. You need to show you can ‘walk the walk’ so to speak! A gig like this will live or die off of the personality of the person selling it, so it’s your chance to really show who you are.

Why would you need revisions on dating advice?

Couldn’t agree more with this. I’d remove revisions if I were you, I think you’re opening yourself up to a world of problems there!

@ntipz011 Why would you need revisions on dating advice? Either the advice you give works or it doesn’t. & Someone can do everything you tell them too but that does not guarantee someone will want to go on a date with them.

I beg to disagree with your last statement. But hey, that’s why it’s my business.

I put revisions there in case the person would need more advice. As a way to provide more for the money they pay, to make sure they don’t feel ripped off.

I’ll make a video to improve trust from buyers

I think you’ve answered your own question here. If I were in the market for this kind of gig, I’d want to know who I’m buying from. You need to show you can ‘walk the walk’ so to speak! A gig like this will live or die off of the personality of the person selling it, so it’s your chance to really show who you are.

Why would you need revisions on dating advice?

Couldn’t agree more with this. I’d remove revisions if I were you, I think you’re opening yourself up to a world of problems there!

I’ll experiment with the revisions and without. That’s not the problem right now as I dont get orders anyways.

There has to be something with trust, but how to get positive reviews if I dont get orders anyways?

I’ll shoot a video soon. If you have any advice as to what wouls make it a good video Im open.

Archived