The buyer asks for canceling order without giving revision

kandhalkeshvala

hello,

first of all sorry for my English,one buyer come to me and give me a video for edit, he said before making a full video send me half so I can give you suggestion. as he said I send him a half video so he give me some suggestion, after I correct all suggestions and make full video I delivered to him. hi show the video and don’t reply me. I contact him after every time send him message he comes online, but don’t give me a reply, and after 2 days of delivery in third day last hour of third day. he give me revision and said that the background song he is not like. so he asks me for canceling. he has 4 revisions. Also, he said he will give 5$ for my hard work after canceling the order what can i do?

Do not cancel. And that’s a lie that he will give you 5$, he can not do that after cancellation.

First of all, it’s unprofessional to write to your buyer so many messages with “hi come online”, they will come when they are ready.

Secondly you can tell them that his order is not eligible for cancellation as you delivered everything as promised however you are happy to work on the revisions and change background song as your buyer has 4 revisions included.

Do not cancel. And that’s a lie that he will give you 5$, he can not do that after cancellation.

First of all, it’s unprofessional to write to your buyer so many messages with “hi come online”, they will come when they are ready.

Secondly you can tell them that his order is not eligible for cancellation as you delivered everything as promised however you are happy to work on the revisions and change background song as your buyer has 4 revisions included.

thank you for help, I don’t send him so many messages, I just send a few, but when I send message he comes online but not respond to me.

thank you for help, I don’t send him so many messages, I just send a few, but when I send message he comes online but not respond to me.

I just send a few

Well, there is no reason to argue with me 😉

A few is already a lot and “hi come online” is not professional at all.

But anyway I hope you’ll act according to my advice.

Archived