Buyers request not showing on My buyer request page

serahquins

Hello, I’m Serah a new seller on fiverr. Any time i check the buyers request page, i see no offer. And they say the only way to get your first oder is via buyer request page. Please someone should help me with valuable tips on how i can grow my online presence and get sales. I need to get sales rolling.

You can also check my profile if there is any professional advice you have got, i will be pleased if you give them to me for better improvement on getting sales.

Yours
Serahquins

These two posts for new Fiverr sellers may help you. 🙂

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Thank you, maybe contacting support will help.

My buyers request ain’t displaying

Thank you, maybe contacting support will help.

You should probably read the first forum post that @vickiespencer had linked in her previous post. If you do that, you will know the possible reasons why “your buyer requests ain’t displaying.”

maybe contacting support will help.

Feel free to contact them. However, I don’t think that’s going to help, considering it is very possible that there are no active buyer requests in your sub-category right now.

@serahquins Here are some possible reasons why there are no buyer requests (BRs) on your BR page:

1. There need to be buyers actually creating buyer requests in the sub-category that you offer gigs in for you to see them. It could just be that there are no buyers creating BRs in your sub-category/whenever you check for them and see zero BRs.

2. New sellers/unleveled sellers are shown much lesser # of BRs than sellers of a higher level. Sellers who are level 1 and higher have access to much higher # of BRs.

3. BRs can appear at any time of the day or night, and as soon as they appear, they often disappear within a matter of minutes (for new/no-level sellers). This is because BRs are programmed in such a way that they disappear (from new sellers’/unleveled sellers’ view) as soon as they receive ~10 offers from new/unleveled sellers. Considering there are thousands of sellers in each sub-category on Fiverr, you can imagine how quickly each BR receives 10 offers from new/unleveled sellers. It only takes a matter of seconds.

Thank you #vickiespencer

I will see to that.

Then what campaign do i have to indulge into to get my first sales?

Advice needed please.

what campaign do i have to indulge into to get my first sales?

You obviously cannot rely on buyer requests as you don’t seem to be coming across many. Even if you do come across a few, it’s probably not worth it to solely rely on them as it is a gamble: you are competing with ~30 other sellers for that one job.

You also can’t always expect buyers browsing Fiverr’s search to happen on your gigs and place an order with you. Well, there are many sellers on Fiverr who do that (including me 😜 ). If that’s working out for you, great!

If not, you will have to first find your target buyers yourself (wherever they are) and try and convince them to purchase your gigs. That’s how marketing works.

Advice needed please.

Don’t rely on Buyer Requests.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

• 3 months later...

Archived