My sales/inquiries suddenly down

syedjunaid

Respected. Recently due to unavoidable circumstances i deliver an order one day late and therefore i face a message of “Oh Dear! Delivering a Gig late can result in 10% lower buyer activity” from Fiverr. But my client was satisfied with the delivery, made 4.5 start feedback rating and give me Tip as well. Soon after this order completion, my sales/inquiries suddenly goes down. I didn’t even receive any inquiry/order from last week. Is there any relationship between slow/down sales/inquiries with the late order delivery? Also, how can i overcome from this situation? i am very much conscious about orders/inquiries.

Kindly help me

It does not matter what the reason is… you cannot deliver your orders late. You need to learn how to manage your time so that your orders don’t run late.

That’s not the answer of my question. I am Level 1 Seller and had completed 70 projects till yet within time limit. It’s the first time i face such situation. So, if you have reason of question, please respond

That’s not the answer of my question. I am Level 1 Seller and had completed 70 projects till yet within time limit. It’s the first time i face such situation. So, if you have reason of question, please respond

It may not be the answer you were looking for, however, yes, my answer is an answer to your question. You cannot deliver late. Late deliveries WILL affect your gig sales and inquiries. It doesn’t matter how many awesome orders you have already delivered… you cannot deliver orders late.

If you want to improve this, deliver on time, earn great reviews, and your sales might start to rise again. THAT is the resolution to your situation/question.

It may not be the answer you were looking for, however, yes, my answer is an answer to your question. You cannot deliver late. Late deliveries WILL affect your gig sales and inquiries. It doesn’t matter how many awesome orders you have already delivered… you cannot deliver orders late.

If you want to improve this, deliver on time, earn great reviews, and your sales might start to rise again. THAT is the resolution to your situation/question.

Thank you for guidance

Respected. Recently due to unavoidable circumstances i deliver an order one day late and therefore i face a message of “Oh Dear! Delivering a Gig late can result in 10% lower buyer activity” from Fiverr. But my client was satisfied with the delivery, made 4.5 start feedback rating and give me Tip as well. Soon after this order completion, my sales/inquiries suddenly goes down. I didn’t even receive any inquiry/order from last week. Is there any relationship between slow/down sales/inquiries with the late order delivery? Also, how can i overcome from this situation? i am very much conscious about orders/inquiries.

Kindly help me

i deliver an order one day late

Did you try to ask for a delivery extension? That would of saved you from a late delivery.

Kindly help me

Also, how can i overcome from this situation? i am very much conscious about orders/inquiries.

Lesson learned late deliveries will blow your stats to 💥 priority to deliver on-time, every time. Follow @vickiespencer advice about requesting an extension, also if you feel like you’ll hit a snag, up your delivery time. 🍍

Archived