How to give feedback to a client if he don't give you feedback?

sherazshah240

How to give feedback to a client if he don’t give you feedback? I want to feedback a client.

How to give feedback to a client if he don’t give you feedback? I want to feedback a client.

Hi @sherazshah240,

Sorry, but that’s not possible unless your buyer reviews you. Only then you would be able to review or reply to your buyer.

Also, buyers have up to 10 days to leave their reviews.

• Like 10

Hi @sherazshah240,

Sorry, but that’s not possible unless your buyer reviews you. Only then you would be able to review or reply to your buyer.

Also, buyers have up to 10 days to leave their reviews.

Thanks for answer but it is there any other option?

How to give feedback to a client if he don’t give you feedback?

Many times buyers want to remain anonymus. Now that Fiverr publishes seller’s reviews on the buyer’s profile pages the buyer may choose to not leave a review. So, if the buyer does not review us, we cannot review them. 😕

• Like 8

• 1 year later...

This is really bad, because my client made me lose time with revisions when he wasn’t clear he wanted the order that way when he wrote the requirements. It is bad because he used my only available revision twice to make changes that were not totally clear (when I only have one available in the gig). I wanted to warn other freelancers about this buyer, and I think he didn’t give feedback to me for me not to be able to give him a bad review.

This fiverr rule is damaging to the freelancers and helps buyers continue their mistakes.

I wrote to him complaining and he closed the order like this, with no feedback, to protect his own feedback.

It is best not to respond on threads that are more than a year old.